AtmoHue - BETA - Philips Hue support for AtmoLight & AtmoWin (1 Viewer)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yeah you're right, did a a re-pair without hard reset and indeed got a proper new user key instead so existing users they can safely use both the old and new without breaking anything :)

Good to hear it's working again and thanks for your help on this!
    Updated the first post and want to do some much needed code cleanup soon next (legacy removal / better method naming), after that plan to go thru the to-do list and also add proper light id retrieval which we sorta already have now just not completely finished.

Don't use the Hue setup much myself anymore tbh, switched over to AtmoOrb for ambilight and only use the Hue lamps for mood lighting which are great for that.

zekaja

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2010
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi @Rick164 one little thing i've noticed, is when i play music, the hue lamps doesen't use the VU meter as my lightpack does... Is it how you intended it?

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @zekaja,

Yeah that's is correct, will come up with a proper workaround for the next version though.
    There will be a few new options for theater mode where you can fine tune the behavior instead of it being fixed like right now :)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There is a tab under Hue that says General settings - Path and Filename to Atmohue.exe - does this need to be filled in? Because since I have restarted I don't know where to find the atmohue and where its installed?

The atmohue plugin file do I have to save this locally or does it install?

Its still showing as disconnected also under status? Really confused,Do I need hardware other than the hue bridge to be able to use atmolight plugins and atmohue plugins?

Looking through the past few pages it seems like a common problem with the new version. EVerytime I open Atmohue I have to click locate and register bridge. I am using windows 10.

Attachments

• IMG_6164.jpg
      IMG_6164.jpg
      103.8 KB
    Last edited:

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Ok I decided to but the previous version on the 100 version. I now get this but still no connected message. Still no lights also available.

In the 200 folder there is no settings file but there Is in the 100 folder.

Attachments

• IMG_6166.PNG
      IMG_6166.PNG
      639.7 KB

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you enable the running Windows 8.* setting above it and press Locate and Register to Hue Bridge what does it output in the log?

Light IDs you can find in the Philips APP (first light is ID 1 second ID 2 etc..), can then fill those IDs and type in the Hue Leds tab with optionally assigning them to groups / custom color etc..
    AtmoHue really needs some rework in places however just keep postponing it in favor of other projects like Hyperion :)

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    If you enable the running Windows 8.* setting above it and press Locate and Register to Hue Bridge what does it output in the log?

Light IDs you can find in the Philips APP (first light is ID 1 second ID 2 etc..), can then fill those IDs and type in the Hue Leds tab with optionally assigning them to groups / custom color etc..
    AtmoHue really needs some rework in places however just keep postponing it in favor of other projects like Hyperion :)

Nothing under V200 but under V100 it shows that it states hue has been initialised.

Please do some work on this, I have £600 worth of hue lights lol

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    I get this after another reboot. The v2 doesn't Of Atmohue doesn't show anything. There must be a fault with registering.

Attachments

• IMG_6167.PNG
      IMG_6167.PNG
      493.2 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom