Auto-repeat (1 Viewer)

4lbertoR

Portal Member
February 14, 2016
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hello.

Is there, or will it be, the possibility to enable the autorepetition of an online video? I could need to set up it for babies.

4lbertoR

Portal Member
February 14, 2016
Home Country
Italy Italy
I would use it sometimes only as background while they do other things.

However, is there any particular reason an autorepeat won't be implemented?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is unmounted again by MP and therefore doesnt show up in the drive any longer. Example: [2023-10-16 18:43:04,367] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Start process C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Hello MP Team, I have issues with mounting .iso files. Two seconds after mounting .iso and starting external player, the iso is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom