Automatic Refreshrate Changer (5 Viewers)

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Its not public yet.
There is a SVN available already from the 7th this month, but this was released just before Gibman was able to add this feature. The next one will come when all the devs think its ok. I have no idea when this will be. I dont know if there is a regular interval with these SVN's.
I think we can say we are all waiting for it. :D

Nazgulled

Portal Pro
January 1, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Its not public yet.
There is a SVN available already from the 7th this month, but this was released just before Gibman was able to add this feature. The next one will come when all the devs think its ok. I have no idea when this will be. I dont know if there is a regular interval with these SVN's.
I think we can say we are all waiting for it. :D

Can we assume all these changes will be available in MP 1.0.1 right? I'm not very fond of installing SVNs on a working machine.

VoGoD

Portal Member
November 6, 2008
Is it possible?

Hi again!

I have a doubt. I have several files of Dexter and Desperate Housewives which run at 23.976 fps (they are .avi, Xvid). Why doesn't the "Automatic Refreshrate Changer" (ARC) change the frequency to 24hz? With the MKV files which run at 23.976 fps the ARC works perfectly. It is strange, doesn't it?

Thanks in advance!

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi again!

I have a doubt. I have several files of Dexter and Desperate Housewives which run at 23.976 fps (they are .avi, Xvid). Why doesn't the "Automatic Refreshrate Changer" (ARC) change the frequency to 24hz? With the MKV files which run at 23.976 fps the ARC works perfectly. It is strange, doesn't it?

Thanks in advance!

How is your configuration? It should be:

<entry name="cinema_fps">23.976;24</entry>

I know that my setup changes correctly at both those rates.

EDIT: Of course I don't read properly at this time of day. SORRY!
    I think I have seen this issue before but cannot remember how to solve it. Reinstalling MatroskaSplitter switching on AVI support fixes it I believe, but hell what do I know.

VoGoD

Portal Member
    November 6, 2008
    Thanks for your answer, kenwonders!

I have the MatroskaSplitter installed withe the AVI support switched on and the entry cinema_fps with 23.976, of course ;). I will read the entire thread in the next days to see if I found the answer.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just to be sure you know. There is a new Matroska splitter from 1-2 weeks ago. This one also handles avi files very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom