Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
@sweborn,

can I suggest a 'Trakt' button in MyVideos and MovingPictures details view? The ID for the button is: 97270. Perhaps you can use the trakt.tv logo for the button.

This will invoke a context menu for the selected movie where the user can: rate movie, add to list, add to watchlist, view shouts/comments, search by actor (upcoming version) and view related movies.

It's a good addition for trakt.tv users ;)

Absolutely, I'll add it. I welcome suggestions for improvement. :)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When I zap, I get text overlap, see screenshot.

Attachments

• 21-34-21.png
      21-34-21.png
      1.9 MB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also when I zap, the logo of the previous channel stays there and when the next channel gets tuned, it changes the logo to this channel. But the logo should change immediately when I zap.

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also when I zap, the logo of the previous channel stays there and when the next channel gets tuned, it changes the logo to this channel. But the logo should change immediately when I zap.

Hi,
    i can confirm this issue on my MePo 1.4 with Avallanche 1.5.0.6 since i installed the modfied Version of the 8row guide where you made the text darker for me.
    I did not Report this further since lack of time... :)

Carsten

daimian

Portal Member
    September 11, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Minor bug with Rockstar plugin...
    Notice the bottom of the menu, the "Now Playing" sub-category for "Jump to" is overlapping.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Minor bug with Rockstar plugin...
    Notice the bottom of the menu, the "Now Playing" sub-category for "Jump to" is overlapping.
    More than one bug in the Hidden Menu ;) The Shuffle and Repeat need adjusting as well based on that screenshot.

daimian

Portal Member
    September 11, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the information. I will fix this and also the checkbuttons in the next release.

No problem, looks like there are even more glitches once you get into viewing the playlists. Let me know if you would like some SS.

BTW, Love the skin! My new favorite, gonna recommend to friends and vote this up and such in the plugins section. Keep up the nice work.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks for the information. I will fix this and also the checkbuttons in the next release.

No problem, looks like there are even more glitches once you get into viewing the playlists. Let me know if you would like some SS.

BTW, Love the skin! My new favorite, gonna recommend to friends and vote this up and such in the plugins section. Keep up the nice work.

I have not gone through the Rockstar plugin ... but I'll take a look at all sides.
    I'm glad you like the skin. It would be superb if you want to recommend the skin to your friends and get some votes. (y)
    By the way, maybe a stupid question, but what is SS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom