Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

backard

Portal Member
November 26, 2011
Looking in process plugins but no joy . In avallonis config i see no option . I know its staring me in the face :confused:

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Looking in process plugins but no joy . In avallonis config i see no option . I know its staring me in the face :confused:
    config.png

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Stupid question . I cant find the skin editor plugin to switch to the white version . Any help please .

MePo Configuration -> Plugins -> Process Plugins (right at the bottom of the lists) -> Avallonis Editor

The selection for White is at the bottom left corner of the editor. I got an error about the cache location or something, but I just closed it and saved changes and all worked ok.

backard

Portal Member
    November 26, 2011
    For some reason i cant get to see the bottom left of the editor . My shitty lcd cuts it off and i cant resize the window and scroll down .

Got it sorted . Had to flip my desktop vertical so i could fit all the editor in . Time for a new tv me thinks (sadly the wife doesn't think like me )

Thanks for the help

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I got an exception error when I tried to select the White theme. I then had to click QUIT to be able to go further. When I ran MediaPortal though, it's all good.

Edit: If I let MediaPortal build the cache for Avallonis BEFORE trying to change the theme colour, it works, but everytime I run the Basic Home Editor, the Blue option is always selected.

Also, my personal Skin Settings still has to be changed manually again after a skin update even though they are displayed as I left them in the Skin Settings section.

Emph

Attachments

• avallonisbug.jpg
      avallonisbug.jpg
      66.9 KB
    • avallonisbug.txt
      28 KB

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I got an exception error when I tried to select the White theme. I then had to click QUIT to be able to go further. When I ran MediaPortal though, it's all good.

Edit: If I let MediaPortal build the cache for Avallonis BEFORE trying to change the theme colour, it works, but everytime I run the Basic Home Editor, the Blue option is always selected.

Also, my personal Skin Settings still has to be changed manually again after a skin update even though they are displayed as I left them in the Skin Settings section.

Emph

I got the same exception error also. But the white skin setting did seem to take ok as it did in your case.

It was complaining about something to do with the cache filepath.

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same error for me, but I was glad to see it still worked.
    I love the new white theme, it's simply gorgeous.

Attachments

• Zwischenablage01 (1).jpg
      Zwischenablage01 (1).jpg
      244.7 KB

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same Error for me!
    It's not possible to store changes done in the editor

mohawk

Portal Member
    August 8, 2006
    Germany
    Hello all,
    first of all a million thanks to Cul8er for FINALLY finishing a white (or grey or whatever) Theme for MP. I have been waiting since Titanium for someone to finsish a lighter Skin. Thanks again.

However, to the Error problem. I had hat it also. It seems that the configuration is looking for the Cached Avallonis folder. If it does not exist you will get the error. So I started MP with Avallonis Skin and the Cache folder is created. After that i went into the Configuration and did whatever i wanted to do and saved it. After saving i couldn't go in again and change something because the Cache folder got deleted. So start MP again and ou have another try.
    At least it worked for me.

And agian!!! Really good job Cul8er...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom