Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

Jelmo

Portal Pro
September 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi cul8er,

I just found out, why Music in Basic home don´t show any Fanart. It looks like, that Fanarthandler/Skin only take care of files, which are in the Scrapper/Music folder. All my pictures in UserDef/Music are not shown. I copied all backdrops from UserDef/Music to Scrapper/Music .. and now BasicHome Music shows them up. But UserDef/Music works fine with the Album/Artis View. So i´m not sure if this is a Fanarthandler or a Skin problem. Hopefully you can help.

P.S. I have disabled all scrapper activities in fanarthandler to have full controll which files could be viewed.

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hej cul8er!

I am currently using your "old" skin Backdrop but as you do not update it any longer I am planing to move to this skin.
    One thing that I really like with the Backdrop skin is the possibility to specify your own background pictures for menus and submenus.
    In this skin it is only possible to specify your own background pictures on the main menus.

Would it be possible to add that feature to the submenus as well?

/Erik

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Bugs:
    - Left menu is behing videopreview in tvseries.
    - The fast scroll letter is still blue (or at least i cannot see what it is)
    - Translation is still missing for Home, Latest pictures

IMO should the vertical line in top next to MP logo dissapear/reappear with titles.

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, i have now also changed to avallonis and am very satisfied.
    problem:
    in the music section i would like to view directly FOLDER VIEW => LIST VIEW.
    i can not find this view in the editor.
    can someone tell me which file i have to edit?

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, i havenowalso changedtoavallonisandamvery satisfied.
    problem:
    in the music section iwould liketo viewdirectlyFOLDER VIEW =>LIST VIEW.
    i cannotfind thisview in the editor.
    can someone tell me which file i have to edit?

Had the same problem, do this in editor:

Hi,

If you point to the mymusicsongs xml and leave hyperlink empty , does thia not work?

Cheers
    Cul8er

Thanks, it's working now with mymusicsongs (ID 501). I tried to fiddle with the default Music earlier, which was mymusicgenres (ID 504). My bad.

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Guys how to disable 'latest media' option in menu editor?? for example I select a module and untick 'enable latest media for selected item' click save and close, When I restart the editor the option is ticked again.

Regards.

Zoidberg77

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Guys how to disable 'latest media' option in menu editor?? for example I select a module and untick 'enable latest media for selected item' click save and close
    You have to click the "update" button on the right side to apply your changes

pody

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    When you have movie information layout enabled in Moving Pictures, the last letters in "Release date" fades out. Is it supposed to be like that?

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Zoidberg77 thanks for the tip...working fine now.

Probably overlooked something else here but when I select weather from basichome I get #WorldWeather.TranslationCondition, Wind, Humidity, Sunset, Sunrise and Phase printed in blue with the query result printed over the top in white.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Zoidberg77 thanks for the tip...working fine now.

Probably overlooked something else here but when I select weather from basichome I get #WorldWeather.TranslationCondition, Wind, Humidity, Sunset, Sunrise and Phase printed in blue with the query result printed over the top in white.

I had this exact same issues until I found there is an update to the WorldWeather app to 0.45. This update is not in the repository it is only on their project page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom