Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (4 Viewers)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Cul8er

Seem to have a problem remembering last position inside FTR recorded TV screen, it goes back to either the root of a series recording folder if you delete a watched file, instead of up one, or back to beginning of recorded TV list for a one off recordings.

Avalon does not do this,

Chluz

Portal Member
    April 20, 2011
    In reply to my post, (and to simplify what I was trying to say!) I have noticed that on the main menu page, latest recordings does not update unless you restart MePo. Same with Latest Movies on the main menu page. The movies do show up in latest movies in the actual movies menu though.

Is there a setting I need to change to get it to do it? I couldn't find one..
    Same problem here.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In reply to my post, (and to simplify what I was trying to say!) I have noticed that on the main menu page, latest recordings does not update unless you restart MePo. Same with Latest Movies on the main menu page. The movies do show up in latest movies in the actual movies menu though.

Hi,

Can you please upload all the logfiles that you have in your /log directory after adding à new Movie so I can investigate.

Cheers
    Cul8er

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country

Hi,

Can you please upload all the logfiles that you have in your /log directory after adding à new Movie so I can investigate.

Cheers
    Cul8er

I can do - shall I do it after a recording is added, as I am unlikely to add any movies for a while...

I can clear the log files and do a clean reboot before the recording is made.

Cheers :)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sounds good. Are you using mp tv or for the record to record tv?

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I just use Mediaportal. Although I use DJBlu's plugin for EPG and series link.

frankteb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er,

I have just installed your mod v1.0.9. Now I can't change from white to blue.

The following things have I tried.
    - Cache deleted
    - Delete the "white" folder in the skin folder
    - Deinstallion of 1.0.9, installed 1.0.5 and used your update patch
    - tried to use the Avallonis Editor but it crashes Mediaportal Configuration
    - looked at the avallonis.xml theme=blue

any ideas?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi cul8er,

I have just installed your mod v1.0.9. Now I can't change from white to blue.

The following things have I tried.
    - Cache deleted
    - Delete the "white" folder in the skin folder
    - Deinstallion of 1.0.9, installed 1.0.5 and used your update patch
    - tried to use the Avallonis Editor but it crashes Mediaportal Configuration
    - looked at the avallonis.xml theme=blue

any ideas?
    Hi,

The editor is crashing because you deleted the required white folder. Reinstall the skn using the full installer. Then use the editor to change between white and blue theme. No need to delete cache folder.

Cheers
    Cul8er

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Greate Skin!!!
    Some questions:
    - Is there a way to display a topbar (for mouse support)?
    - I cant find the editor. Can you give me the download link, please
    - How can i change to white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom