Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (1 Viewer)

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi
    I like this skin bit I'd like to run it a small ish screen and becuase of that I would like to turn off the displaying of the weather in the bottom third of the screen. Is this possible?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

New version released. This version is available only as a full installer (se link in first post). The reason for this is because I'm unable to reproduce some of the reported issues in this thread and think is related to missing files in one of the earlier patches. So this will be a full install and then I will start releasing fixes again but be more carefull so I include everything ;)

Avallonis Version 1.1.0.0
    [CHANGE LOG]
    * Included the work done on mvCentarl by mohawk (thanks)
    * Added support in editor for both user added fanart and scraped (movie/music)
    * Fixed scorecenter fanart not working in basichome.
    * Fixed a lot of small bugs
    * Made white mod overlays transparent to make softer look

Thanks to everyone that keep sending issue reports and feedback. Much appreciated.

Please try to help me by reporting issues in the issue tracker (http://code.google.com/p/avallonis/issues/list). This thread has grown far to big for me to be able to keep track of what issues that are fixed and what are not. So please, report issues in the issue tracker and I will try to resolve then as soon as possible. Issue reports in this thread will get lower priority...

best regards
    cul8er

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er

This version still has a dependancy on cornerstone.dll. It does not crash immediatly, but when you click on an item in the menu editor.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi mbuzina,

Thanks for your report. I know some things are not fixed yet but I do not know wich. That's why I ask everyone this;
    Please try to help me by reporting issues in the issue tracker (http://code.google.com/p/avallonis/issues/list). This thread has grown far to big for me to be able to keep track of what issues that are fixed and what are not. So please, report issues in the issue tracker and I will try to resolve then as soon as possible. Issue reports in this thread will get lower priority...

cheers
    cul8er

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi All,
    I have been using Avallonis for a while and although I love it I have an issue which I only notice when I went into my music collection. I have literally thousands of albums all of which are handled fine by MP. Once I installed Avallonis I go into my music, in coverflow, and the covers have changed from an image of the cover to 4 small images that are totally unrelated to the album?? Also lots of albums have now disappeared???
    I wasn't sure if it was Avallonis causing this so I dropped my music DB and all the thumbs and cache etc. I rescanned my music in MP config and went back in. Still the same result???
    I then removed MP completely and just installed MP 1.2 and then scanned my music. All is fine. Installed Avalon and all was still fine. Installed Avallonis and it went haywire again??
    Is this to do with Avallonis or will it be the fanart handler or the latest media plugin that could be causing this???
    Any info pointing me in the right direction would be great as this is a deal breaker for me at the mo.
    If needs be I can do a fresh reinstall tonight and then post logs. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't me as I haven't used the Fanart handler or Latest Media pluggins until now.

Regards

Kev

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi mbuzina,

Can you please try the attached file and see if the dependency is now gone?

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• AvallonisEditor.rar
      30.2 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi AIstudio,

Sounds very strange. Should not be a skinning issue. Please post all logfiles and the fanarthandler.xml, latestmediahandler.xml file in the FanartHandler forum and I will look at it.

EDIT;
    The Avallonis skin by default opens the AlbumArtist view. What does it look like if you open Shares view?

cheers
    cul8er

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Many thanks cul8er,
    I will do a fresh install tonight and post the required logs. I will do some reading up on it today (as i am new to the handlers).
    I am at work at the mo but i can still at least read from here lol.

Regards

Kev

EDIT: Ahhh now the shares view could be the issue??? It sounds like a good possibility. I will try this as soon as I am home this evening. Fingers crossed it is something that simple.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er

I should have done that, you are right. The dependency is gone now even when editing. Does this version solve the now playing issue reported earlier? It looks like it, even though it does not show VU meters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom