Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Greate Skin!!!
    Some questions:
    - Is there a way to display a topbar (for mouse support)?
    - I cant find the editor. Can you give me the download link, please
    - How can i change to white?

1. dunno!
    2. It is in plugins, right near the bottom. (Avallonis editor)
    3. Select white in the editor (when you find it :) )

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    This skin looks great on screenshots (especially with white theme), so i tried to install it yesterday. First attempt to configure it failed because of missed CornerStone.dll. I have read that it is part of MovingPictures, but i don't really want to install MovingPictures just to have possibility to use Avallonis. Maybe it is possible to check whether cornerstone is present in plugins and if not - then just install it (i.e. include CornerStone in installation of Avallonis)?

And another question (not sure though if it possible from MP side): I use folders in video only for grouping of similar video types (e.g. kid animations, kid animation series, my movies, wife's movies etc.). And for me would be nice to have different information presentation for files and subfolders in same list. Now for files i see genre, rating, year, etc, but for folders - same view with all fields empty, and that looks bit weird. Any chance to make this fields invisible for subfolders, or even show some other info (like files count in subfolder or similar) ?

frankteb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A complete new install didn't work. So I installed MovPic and now it works.

Thanks for the hint vasilich.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    How do I get Series to show total number of episodes rather than the number of unwatched episodes? (At the season folder level)

Looked in allsorts of settings and can't find it!

Also, where can I mark an episode as watched?

EDIT: Figured out that mark as watched is in INFO :)

Just need to change the other view...

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I really like this skin a lot, except a few things:

I can't navigate through the popup that appears when you select one of the latest media on basichome. It works with the keyboard but not with the remote (ir-trans). With the remote I'm stuck at this point with no way to leave the popup.

In mymusic there's no menu for me when I enter it the first time, leaving and entering it again makes it appear.

In mymusic the current playing track is not highlighted, except in playlist mode.

The orange color you see when you navigate through a playlist sometimes moves faster than the rest or stays on an item.

The font-size in plugins is way to big.

Mvcentral has no header.

Music nowplaying overlay could need a bit more information (artist, album, ...).

The rest is working (and looking) great!

btw. as I haven't seen a good xml for MyDailyComics I made on to share it with all of you.

Attachments

• MyDailyComics.xml
      5.5 KB

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Apologies if these questions have been raised before but the threads getting big and I may have missed them......

I've added some extra fanart to the fanarthandler folders, This shows up and cycles ok in basichome but the top of the images get badly cropped (heads missing etc.).
    I've selected 'use fanarthandler' for weather in the basichome editor, dumped some images in the scorecentre folder and pointed to this from the editor but all I get is a blank background.

Thanks in advance.......

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There has been some discussion about fanart cropping. No solutions yet in official code.

Sorry, can't help with the other issue.

Chuck

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Thanks for the reply Chuck,

Hopefully the cropping will be sorted in the next release, In the meantime I'll play around with with weather problem and see what happens. As both issues are cosmetic I'm not too bothered about a quick fix, All the stuff that really matters seems to be working fine.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom