Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (3 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello guys,

please test the attached files to see if they solve the problems with the missing covers in TVseries..

Please report your findings! If they work fine I will add them to the next update..

Attachments

• Avallonis, TVSeries, 14-09-2012.zip
      46.7 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmmm, this is looking strange to me! Please install Avallonis again en be shure you clear you skin cache.. You can also select backgrounds for all homescreen items in the skin editor. They are now empty.. Also try my modded skinfiles.. You can them in the link in my signature..

Please let us know if it doesnt work.. Can you also try the default Avallon skin as well to see if the results are the same?

Good luck!

All this I have done several times already. The same result. Set default Avallon, clean the cache, tried modded skinfiles. The same result. Only helps to reinstall media portal until set Basic Home Skin. Before that, there was mediaportal 1.2.3 and worked almost flawlessly. And now I'm in despair. Skin is very pleasant to me. Still confuses inscription Avalonis v.1.1.1 in skin configuration in the last stsreenshot in the previous post.

But is it allready solved? You say; "Only helps to reinstall media portal until set Basic Home Skin." So you have done that? There must be a problem with your installation as it is working fine for me.. Please uninstall MP including all folders in programfiles and programdata.. Than install MP 1.3A without other skins and plugins and install the latest version of Avallonis (1.3.0.0) and apply my MOD if you like.. It really should work!

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    After a long time I did a clean setup of MP today (1.3) and saw this great skin!

But now I can't get HTPC Info and Sleep Control to work :(
    HTPC Info is unreadably and I can't downgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.4.2 as suggested before in this thread, as it does not work with MP 1.3
    And for SleepControl there is no xml sadly.

Does someone perhaps have those files? I can't do them myself, as I have absolutely no idea in skinning etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, you can find a skinfile for Sleepcontrol in my modded files here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-72#post-894476

Can you make a screenshot of HTPCinfo to let us know what the problem is? :)

Last edited:

molodchaga

Portal Member
    January 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But is it allready solved? You say; "Only helps to reinstall media portal until set Basic Home Skin." So you have done that? There must be a problem with your installation as it is working fine for me.. Please uninstall MP including all folders in programfiles and programdata.. Than install MP 1.3A without other skins and plugins and install the latest version of Avallonis (1.3.0.0) and apply my MOD if you like.. It really should work!

So try it of course. Very good skin. But yesterday, I uninstalled MP including all folders in programfiles and programdata. Installed MP1.3 again and set all settings. Set skin streamedmp. Everything worked wonderfully. Then install avalonis again exact same problem.
    Not displayed for some reason only music files. Before we get into music for a split second there is a window of a lack of what the file is, but I do not have time to read what it is.
    Antivirus software on the installation are disabled. Maybe I should reinstall Windows.

D

Doodle

After a long time I did a clean setup of MP today (1.3) and saw this great skin!

HTPC Info is unreadably and I can't downgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.4.2 as suggested before in this thread, as it does not work with MP 1.3

Does someone perhaps have those files? I can't do them myself, as I have absolutely no idea in skinning etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, you can find a skinfile for Sleepcontrol in my modded files here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-72#post-894476

Nice, thank you very much, with the Update Package SleepControl works! Didnt see this pack before, sorry.
    Here is the ScreenShot:

Attachments

• ScreenShot.png
      ScreenShot.png
      1.2 MB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Thanks in advance!

Nice, thank you very much, with the Update Package SleepControl works! Didnt see this pack before, sorry.
    Here is the ScreenShot:

You're welcome! HTPCinfo looks bad indeed.. I'm not using it by myself.. (to hard to configure ;))

Please try Avallon to see if that is better.. If it is you can maybe copy the required files from Avallon to Avallonis and see if that works..

But I can't give any guarantee because I'm not using HTPCinfo..

Good luck and let us know is it works..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

So try it of course. Very good skin. But yesterday, I uninstalled MP including all folders in programfiles and programdata. Installed MP1.3 again and set all settings. Set skin streamedmp. Everything worked wonderfully. Then install avalonis again exact same problem.
    Not displayed for some reason only music files. Before we get into music for a split second there is a window of a lack of what the file is, but I do not have time to read what it is.
    Antivirus software on the installation are disabled. Maybe I should reinstall Windows.

Yeah like SpudR said before, be shure you are using the latest release wich you can find here: http://code.google.com/p/avallonis/downloads/list

molodchaga

Portal Member
    January 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yeah like SpudR said before, be shure you are using the latest release wich you can find here: http://code.google.com/p/avallonis/downloads/list

I used the last releas and download files from there. I downloaded a few times.
    One problem seems to be solved. Files are already displayed in the sections. But now I can not pick a 3D cover. MP freezes and does not work. When appointed dafault skin no such problem. Thanks to all who tried to help and does not remain indifferent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom