Avallonis (a skin based on Avalon) (2 Viewers)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Hmm - working here with the option disabled.
    Also changing the names of things works too...

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    was thinking of doing a splash, now don't have to, thanks :D

has anyone noticed that (in Avallonis 1.1, not sure if fixed in 1.3)
    1. latest media handler basic home sreen links for recorded tv all point to the one tv recording.
    2. setting fanart background for a menu item in basic home to movies (scraped) in the avallonis editor actually sets the background to tvseries (scraped)

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    was thinking of doing a splash, now don't have to, thanks :D

has anyone noticed that (in Avallonis 1.1, not sure if fixed in 1.3)
    1. latest media handler basic home sreen links for recorded tv all point to the one tv recording.
    2. setting fanart background for a menu item in basic home to movies (scraped) in the avallonis editor actually sets the background to tvseries (scraped)

A couple of things you could try......

Make sure you have the right window ID in the config...... Capture.PNG......and that it matches the appropriate skin file ID,

also disable Avalon config (if you have it)......Capture5.PNG......I still have the Avalon config showing even though I uninstalled Avalon a while back. I've found that if both configs are enabled all sorts of strange things happen because I think they are conflicting with each other.

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Could someone please create MPEI file for the update pack? Would be nice to get notifications of the updates through extension installer. Now I'm not able to keep up anymore on what all should be downloaded and installed to get all the latest toys...

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Some other community mod forums update the first post with all contributions....would be nice to have this here!

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SORTED!!!!!!
    The following settings need to be set from within MP:
    Settings >> Skin settings >> Moving Pictures = thumbnails MUST be set to 'Default', XL doesn't work
    Settings >> Skin settings >> Misc = hide posters on listview must be off
    Settings >> Skin settings >> Misc = Hide when not scrolling should be off, on means the posters just appear for a few seconds.

Working now and looking magnificent.
    Finally!!!
    :D

@sweborn
    Can you please make the same changes to the XL thumbnail view as well, if it's not too much work...
    And it's fine with the details at the bottom :)

Thanks all for your help (y)

I have done some changes to the XL thumbnail view now. I hope that's what you ask for. :)
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-94#post-926822

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom