[Bug] "Back" / "Up" icon on wrong position (1 Viewer)

briegel

Portal Pro
July 2, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
In music section ,depending on how you sort the elements, the "up" / "back" icon is on the wrong position.
This is new in MePo 1.6
See attached Image:
Up.jpg

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you be more specific under which conditions to reproduce this phenomenon?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I already see that too and don't know what i have done to fix it, i remember doing something but really don't remember and didn't happen again :)

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx for your fast replies!

I can tell that it only happens in the music section! This happens combined with the issue that the selected title will not be played when you press enter but the title above the selection! Also the the sort is broken. All this interacts with each other. Also the hitting ESC for "previous window" leads to the home window - but only while beeing in the music section.

Does this help? Or what do you guys want me to do?

edit: I completly uninstalled my 1.6.0 PRE installation, client and tv server and deleted the ramaing folders, also the leftover at "ProgramData" then reboot and installed the 1.6.0 FINAL. Then i was surprised to still see this issue. So perhaps something related to the registry?

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you please describe in detail and step by step how to reproduce the issue? You mention "some views" but don't tell which ones. Also what skin are you using (looks like Titan).

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had Titan with 1.6.0 PRE but when i installed 1.6.0 FINAL i switched back to "default wide". Its the same which view i use "album artist" / "folder structure".

1. I go to "music"
    2. I browse to f.e. artist "CKY"
    3. I select album "Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild"
    4. I select track "Close Yet Far"
    5. The track "Sporadic Movement" starts playing! (This is the title above the selected "Close Yet Far" - see first picture)
    6. I press "F8" for next track and then "Close Yet Far" is playing...
    6. I then press ESC on keyboard to get back to the album view but instead i get to MP homescreen and need to enter "music" - "CKY" - "Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild" again.

3.PNG

In some folders the UP-arrow is between track6 and track7 or somewhere else "in the middle" as the threadstarter descriped... (see third picture) but there are also folders respectively "track views" where everything is fine, so the UP-arrow is the last element. The sort is set to "name" for all elements in this layer (in MP config "Music View"), layout for all layers is "list". See picture 2.

1.PNG

2.PNG

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you switch to a standard skin (Default or Titan) and try again?[DOUBLEPOST=1389448925][/DOUBLEPOST]Are the pictures from the Default skin?

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is "default wide skin" with plugin FanrtHandler 3.1. Looks nice eh? ;)

I tried "default" and its the same, UP-arrow changed 1 line, see picture. The ESC still leads to homescreen instead of "previous screen". Also the title above the selected one is played. So in the end there is no difference between "default" and "default wide".

4.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread