Backdrops (Fan-art) and Cover-Art (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
You mean cover-art havocsi? No there is currently no cover-art on meligrove.com. It pulls covers from impawards.com. And it has been mentioned before, but yes, cover art support will be improved with the next release.

travisbell

Portal Member
September 2, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Just thought I'd mention, posters have been implemented on TMDb now. Moving forward, John can integrated Moving Pictures to use it as a source.

Here's an example for the upcoming Max Payne movie.

We just need people to contribute! ;)

Boiler

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
i uploaded a few backdrop images to meligrove, so i wanted to continue this on the TMDb.com

- i tried to register, received to confirmation mail, but can't login

- as soon as i klick on anything, the site is in german (???)

what's going on?

travisbell

Portal Member
September 2, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hey Boiler,

1) Are you German? The code base has under-pinnings to support multiple languages and by default German is the only other language supported, although I was pretty sure I had disabled most of the internationalization stuff.

2) If you can't login I would next ask you if you have cookies and JavaScript enabled. Those are requirements to being logged in and using the site.

Let me know,

Boiler

Portal Pro
July 29, 2007
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
hi travis

thx for the reply.

1) I'm Swiss, so i guess the german under-pinning would take over (damn germans, always trying to do this :) ). however, i rather visit the english site.

2) i have java, javascript and cookies enabled (at least all other sites with these requirements work fine)

for instance, this one: Internet Performance Test

travisbell

Portal Member
September 2, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
1) I'm Swiss, so i guess the german under-pinning would take over (damn germans, always trying to do this :) ). however, i rather visit the english site.

Hahaha... k, thanks. This is super weird, I'll be honest since I just took a look and by all rights there is no reason the DE locale should be getting rendered.

Gonna have to check this one out a little more...

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just thought I'd mention, posters have been implemented on TMDb now. Moving forward, John can integrated Moving Pictures to use it as a source.

Here's an example for the upcoming Max Payne movie.

We just need people to contribute! ;)

Looks great, but something is wrong.
I tried to upload a second poster to the movie Zwartboek (aka black book) but this replaced the original one.
Also, i do not see a view all posters option for other movies then Max Paine..

travisbell

Portal Member
September 2, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Looks great, but something is wrong.
I tried to upload a second poster to the movie Zwartboek (aka black book) but this replaced the original one.
Also, i do not see a view all posters option for other movies then Max Paine..

Please read this as it explains everything you are wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom