basic setup during install (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom