basic setup during install (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
Replies
Views
i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
Started on: 2021-03-23 last update: 2021-03-23 Summary: The display of playlists takes long Area: Music Description: To randomly...
Replies
Views
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows again and re-set it up today. This is the 3rd reset so I'm not confident, but the difference this time is perhaps that I was careful to install one thing at a time, and restart a lot.. the difference in...
Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows...
Hi everyone I purchased this mini PC: https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-atlas-z310-i3-mini-pc-windows-10/ and have installed the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash to Desktop DE
I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database ......it has allowed me to watch mptv and some movies for 45 minutes without a crash......
I tried to read the logs : investigation seemed to show the fanart database as having trouble...so I have deleted that database...
Hi I posted recently because my Mediaportal 1 setup was crashing when I played long music playlists but now the problem has become...
Replies
Views
I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my compiled .exe and add it to the autostart folder of Windows 8.1 and above. The functionality then is, when you press the Volume Up button on your MCE remote, this will send ALT+TAB to your HTPC, bringing...
I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my...
This is something completely new for me. I've had this installation for a long time and the only thing I've change AFAIK, is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom