Basichome (Aeon) MOD for StreamedMP! (1 Viewer)

bornslippy

Portal Pro
December 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there any way you could make a 9 tab version. I have the 8 tab one and have been trying to get another tab on the basic home screen and just cant get it to work. i am not the greatest when it comes to programming at times. i am very rusty and i always look over something that is messing up my code. if you could do that much apperciated.

mat123

Portal Pro
February 28, 2009
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
hello! I would like to change bold http://zapodaj.net/images/dea31958dcae.jpg font in basic menu, how can I modify it?
User Onkelchris https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-basichome-aeon-mod-streamedmp-basichome2.jpg has normal font in basic menu but he doesn't know how to help me!how?removed the buttons for settings/close/shutdown for basic menu?

First backup your whole streamedmp folder. Open fonts.xml in streamedmp folder with notepad and change the last font (values in bold). I used size 26, because it looks better, but you can use other.

<font>
<name>mediastream28tc</name>
<filename>Fluid Body Caps</filename>
<height>26</height>
<start>0</start>
<end>1536</end>
<bold>no</bold>
</font>

To remove the close/shutdown/menu buttons in basichome, open basichome.xml in streamedmp folder with notepad and select edit --> search and replace.

Replace button_close_focus.png with - , button_close_nofocus.png with - ,

button_shutdown_focus.png with - , button_shutdown_nofocus.png with - ,

Basic_focus.png with - and Basic_nofocus.png with -

The buttons are still there and functional, but invisible :D

bornslippy

Portal Pro
December 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
yeah i used it but i had alot jiberish on top and below the menu bars. Don't know if there is a fix out yet. I really haven't searched. i saw your post and tried it out. looks nice and will do what I want if i can get that extra stuff off.

Candamir77

Portal Pro
February 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
i think this mod is really amazing... played a bit around and this is the result (screenshot is made on my test system, with a 16:10 monitor)

attachment.php

my menu:

TV
TV Series
Moving Pictures
Pictures
Music
DVD (shortcut)
Weather

EDIT:
removed the buttons for settings/close/shutdown

Hi Chris,

i like that Basic Home Screen (BasicHome2) how can i do that? Can you link the .xml File?

Geetz

Candamir

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey candamir,

i'm gonna upload it the next days, when i have some time...

happy to hear, that u like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom