Basichome (Aeon) MOD for StreamedMP! (1 Viewer)

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I'm not sure if there is a MePo skin that already supports this, but here you go :)
A basichome Mod that displays the current weather conditions as a background!
(WIP: still looking for a solution to put (the box with) temp/condition info)
basichome_weather.png

Will this box be visible for all Basic Home items, or will it "pop up" when weather is selected? If that's possible, this "box" could be very big without really interfering with fan art for the other items.

Emph

It only pops up when weather is selected ;-) There's a new Weather plugin available that can display the 5day forecast on the basichome, I'll give it a shot tonight.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've a minor issue with this basic home. Kinda hard to explain so I did a youtube video of it: YouTube - DSCF1445

I doesn't happen all the time but is most common when returning to basic home from a plugin and selecting the default item, in my case series.

Anyone else seen this? I tried to rearrange some of the buttons but it's always the left most item that's getting out of place.

ftothe3

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've a minor issue with this basic home. Kinda hard to explain so I did a youtube video of it: YouTube - DSCF1445

I doesn't happen all the time but is most common when returning to basic home from a plugin and selecting the default item, in my case series.

Anyone else seen this? I tried to rearrange some of the buttons but it's always the left most item that's getting out of place.

hmm that happens to me too.

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I just rewatched that video, so the menu items just jumps out of place when you click to access a plugin? Not when you're browsing through the plugins?
    If so, I don't think it's skin related and more MePo related as it happens when the MePo engine has to load another window.. I don't see a real problem in it though.

(PS: and I thought I was being too much of a perfectionist :))

FoxForceFive

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It's a very minor thing, indeed.

For me it jumps out of place when I select 'TV series' (I renamed it from TV Shows). Plugins is the text on the left & that jumps out of place for a split second before you enter the TV Series section itself.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Same here, The text jumps when I press OK on my remote to enter tvseries. I'm using Sprangelknas xml

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom