Basichome (Aeon) MOD for StreamedMP! (2 Viewers)

sergiocos

Portal Pro
March 31, 2009
Targoviste
Home Country
Romania Romania
in 1.1 alpha the location of the skins is changed, so that's the main reason that menu editors/generators don't work (xfactor menu editor as well). You have to wait for skins fully compatible with v1.1

Bobb25

Portal Pro
November 26, 2006
Durban
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
skin folder (StreamedMP). Works only in 1.0.2, not in 1.1 alpha

perfect...
i have alpha 1.1 :D
Yeah me too... for some reason i just cannot get any of my video to work in 1.0.2... all of a sudden one day it just stopped working and gave me a codec error. I literally changed nothing... its a standalone HTPC so i dont even get into windows ever... hopefully the skin designers give us something we can use in 1.1!

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sry... i wasn't able to upload my xml... i will post it as soon, as i am back to the "modded" skin ;)

Sphero

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I was searching on the NET and I found this screenshot:
    home-games.jpg

or

home-weather.jpg

Is it hard to make such basichome?

Dullie

Portal Member
    May 24, 2009
    Sphero

This is Transparency Skin for XBMC. Its just a beauty especially that it gives a lot of room to FanArt. I used it with XBMC. But, IMHO XBMC is just beautiful skin, but video quality is an absolute joke. HD becomes SD when viewed with XBMC xD

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I guess it's not very hard to port that skin, but it's a lot of work though. So the biggest problem would be getting someone who's able to actually do the job. Maybe i'll look into it, but don't expect anything from me :p

Sphero

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I guess it's not very hard to port that skin, but it's a lot of work though. So the biggest problem would be getting someone who's able to actually do the job. Maybe i'll look into it, but don't expect anything from me :p

I noticed the skin's XPR file is not protected, so the textures are available.
    Except the 2nd picture is version 0.27 (which I think looks better), but I can't find the skin files for that version.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    in 1.1 alpha the location of the skins is changed, so that's the main reason that menu editors/generators don't work (xfactor menu editor as well). You have to wait for skins fully compatible with v1.1

Just been reading though this thread, noticed the AeonMod Editor mentioned, I have been updating these recently and it now support 1.1 Alpha as well as the current realease.

There is a Google code page for it now if you want to check it out.

aeonmod-streamedmp-editor

Will happily look at requrests for changes, additions etc.

Cheer

Trevor

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry but the new MenuEditor 1.0.12 don`t work with my MP 1.1.0

If i use the old 1.2.0.0 from 2008 this Generator works!!!

I see the error "Error loading Menu,file seems invalid"

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    sorry but the new MenuEditor don`t work with my MP 1.1.0

I see the error "Error loading Menu,file seems invalid"

This happens if you have a Basichome file that is to different from the expected format, happens if you try to go from the default StreamedMP Basichome.

Couple of options, in this case the editor just displays a blank menu and you can build a new one or in the AeonModSupportFiles archive there is a Basichome.xml that can be used as a base, attached here for convienance.

If you already have a Aeon type Basichome I would be could if you could post it so I can see what the issue is.

Cheers

Trevor

Attachments

• Basichome.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom