Basichome (Aeon) MOD for StreamedMP! (4 Viewers)

hermy65

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
so i have tried to modify this to my liking but apparently i am handicapped and cant do it correctly. Would anyone be willing to help me out on this or if they were really bored make the basic home for me? I wanted to use this with Vergo's new weather on the basic home screen setup.

TV Series
Movies (moving pictures)
Music
Trailers
Weather
Youtube (myyoutube)
Settings
Plugins

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have setup this mod just the way I like it but I have one problem. I would like to use the Dutch word Speelfilms for Movies. How do I change the length of the "button"? Because now Speelfilms is too long and the menu gets really cramped. Can someone tell how to change the length? Thanks in advance!

BReMFoX

Portal Member
January 17, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have setup this mod just the way I like it but I have one problem. I would like to use the Dutch word Speelfilms for Movies. How do I change the length of the "button"? Because now Speelfilms is too long and the menu gets really cramped. Can someone tell how to change the length? Thanks in advance!
I don't know how to change the lenght of the text, but "Films" might be a nice alternative? :)

sergiocos

Portal Pro
March 31, 2009
Targoviste
Home Country
Romania Romania
I'm still using this basichome mod, good looking and simple, but i wonder if there's a simple way to lower the meniu to give fanart more space... where in the Basichome.xml should I look, and what values for lowering the meniu (also the rss bar). Thanks ;)
clipboard01mqi.jpg

sergiocos

Portal Pro
March 31, 2009
Targoviste
Home Country
Romania Romania
it's the MOD_8tabs, you will find it in the first page of this topic + Info service plugin (configured to show only the 5-days weather), and the picture is from the TV-Series Flashpoint

crazyfool

Portal Pro
October 8, 2008
I tried to change the 6 button menu to make the tv button show as the default but I must of done something wrong because it shows the menu with the tvseries menu as default but if you move left or right the whole menu changes as if the tv button was the default. I'm guessing the tv button is the default but the menu hasn;t changed to reflect this... anyone know who to fix this??? I attatched the Basichome.xml

Attachments

• Basichome.xml
    30.6 KB

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i think this mod is really amazing... played a bit around and this is the result (screenshot is made on my test system, with a 16:10 monitor)

attachment.php

my menu:

TV
    TV Series
    Moving Pictures
    Pictures
    Music
    DVD (shortcut)
    Weather

EDIT:
    removed the buttons for settings/close/shutdown

Attachments