BBC iPlayer (UK) (2 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    can you do 2 tests for me?
    Checking with procexp which mpurlsourceplitter is actually used by MP1 and MP2 and give me the file dates of those? Sadly there is no versioninfo when you right-click the .ax...
    Or do you only have one mpurlsourcesplitter on your system?
    I have a test version of MP2 on my desktop PC and MP1 on my HTPC, so only one per system. I have never used procexp so if you want me to check out the UrlSourceSplitter on both systems, if that works, I will need details on what to do.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a test version of MP2 on my desktop PC and MP1 on my HTPC, so only one per system. I have never used procexp so if you want me to check out the UrlSourceSplitter on both systems, if that works, I will need details on what to do.
    Ah ok only one mpurlsourcesplitter per system. that makes it a bit easier.
    Is the one on your desktop also from march 2016?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hm, got it the other way around, i meant if the mpurlsourcesplitter of the htpc is also from march 2016?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, the attached screenshot is from my htpc MP 1.27 Final also Win 10 x64 where I am seeing the 2 hour delay on the BBC streams.

MPss1.jpg

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hm, that is worth an experiment...
    can you copy the folder from your mp2 system to your mp1 system (after backing up the old one ofcourse) and see if that fixes the delay?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also, I get a missing reference to AudioPostEngine in OnlineVideosPlayer.cs with a fresh checkout of the OV source, it's fixable by adding a using MediaPortal.Player.LAV, but I haven't pushed that change as I wondered if you see it too or it's something my end?
    Forgot to commit that one line, but I did it just now

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @doskabouter @Brownard Not sure if it helps but due to reception problems this evening on my HTPC I tried to watch the german channel Das Erste via OV rather that OTA only to find that it too is 2 hours behind. As with the BBC Das Erste plays at the current time with OV in MP2, albeit without sound!:(
    A frustrating evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom