[Beta - Update 2013/08/09] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
Re: [Beta - Update 2011/04/30] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal!

Try MP in fullscreen, not windowed mode. Also try exit the Video Fullscreen (by pressing ESC I think) and re-enter the video fullscreen by clicking on the video thumbnail with the mouse.
Let me know if that helped you or not.

I'll be abroad until October so I am afraid I will not be able to assist technically until then. For everybody else it's working so, I guess it's something with your system. I've personally tested it with Win7 not XP. I would also recommend switching to a 2010+ Operating System. XP is obsolete.

gfacek

Portal Member
June 5, 2007
Aschaffenburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [Beta - Update 2011/04/30] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal!

Hi,

I just wanted to use this to play 3d-movies on my non3d-TV. I can select mono-output, but the picture fills only half of the screen.
In stereoscopic player i can select double size, but it seems there is no way to select it in the MP-Plugin?!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece

Select also Side By Side as the input format. This way the plug in will know that the video is split in half so the Mono-output format will display either the left or the right side of the video in full screen.

gfacek

Portal Member
June 5, 2007
Aschaffenburg
Home Country
Germany Germany

Yes, I know...but the image doesn't fit the screen! Its only 4:3, not 16:9!

EDIT: OK...I have to use the stretch of MP! :)

minime73

August 2, 2011
Home Country
Austria Austria

Try MP in fullscreen, not windowed mode. Also try exit the Video Fullscreen (by pressing ESC I think) and re-enter the video fullscreen by clicking on the video thumbnail with the mouse.
Let me know if that helped you or not.

I'll be abroad until October so I am afraid I will not be able to assist technically until then. For everybody else it's working so, I guess it's something with your system. I've personally tested it with Win7 not XP. I would also recommend switching to a 2010+ Operating System. XP is obsolete.

This plugin is driving me insane :)
I tried it under Win7 and MP1.2.0beta. It worked like a charm.
But I can't get it to work with MP1.1.3. No matter if I use Win7 or WinXP.
Strange thing is, with both systems the plugin seems to do something, cause as soon as i press the numeric 3 key the left/right keys are locked, but no 3D window appears and 0 and F9 still have their usual functions.
Fullscreen, exit and re-enter changed nothing.
Unfortunately I cant stay on 1.2.0 beta ...
Anyway thx for your work ScRePt. Whenever I have a little more time, I'll try to get MP3D working with MP1.1.3 and if I find out what the problem was, I'll let you know.
Have a great time abroad!

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,

do you think you can get the Nvidia 3D Vision Glases to work?

freeman_blat

August 9, 2007

Is there any easy way how to add AMD Stereo Driver as output method?
    I think that most people now have GPU with support for 3DTV (AMD HD3D or Nvidia 3D Vision) so this would be great option for output method. Stereoscopic player support that so it should be possible.

And thanks for this great plugin which is the best way how to play 3D movies for free!!!

leozeras

August 18, 2011

Hi all , im new for here so i just another 3d and mediaportal fan.
    i have installed all like u say but i can´t 3d. (Stereoscopic 1.74 + MP3D Plugin)
    In the options i see Filter Version : Filter not found.
    so if anyone have a guide or something....
    I can see stereoscopic filter in kmp so it has installed.
    perhaps in KMP i added stereoscopic transformation filter it is configurable i see all the options but it not save setings :(
    I have Steroscopic Full , but it no working so good in my htpc it crashes audio and not sync.
    if i open the same file in MediaPortal and KMP it works great without crashes but i cant enable the junction of two sides.
    THX

LikeHoo

Portal Member
    August 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hey,
    I can't get it to work too. :(
    I have MP 1.1.3 and Stereoscopic Player 1.7.4. I already tried switching between windowed mode and fullscreen. Pressing 3 doesn't do anything as well as arrow keys or f9. These keys don't even work on their normal functions, so the hooks seem to work, but they don't do anything. What am I doing wrong?
    Thx

freeman_blat

August 9, 2007
    Re: AW: [Beta - Update 2011/04/30] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal!

hey,
    I can't get it to work too. :(
    I have MP 1.1.3 and Stereoscopic Player 1.7.4. I already tried switching between windowed mode and fullscreen. Pressing 3 doesn't do anything as well as arrow keys or f9. These keys don't even work on their normal functions, so the hooks seem to work, but they don't do anything. What am I doing wrong?
    Thx

You probably install MP3D for Media Portal 1.2 Beta (MP3D_for_MP1.2Beta.mpe1) which is not compatible with MP 1.1.3. You need to download MP3D.mpe1 from first post of this thread and do following:

1) Uninstall MP3D by using MP Extension installer
    2) Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process\ and check if there is MP3D.dll. If it will be there then delete it
    3) Go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\ and check if there is MP3D.xml. If it will be there then delete it.
    4) Install MP3D.mpe1

It should work now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom