[Beta - Update 2013/08/09] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal! (4 Viewers)

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Beta - Update 2011/04/30] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal!

i have got a question. i took this code directx - How to control stereo-frames separately with C#? (NVIDIA 3D shutter glasses) - Stack Overflow to shutter two images. The code is in c#. The EVR Presenter is (i think so) in c++. What is the best language to create the project?

Can a developer of mp help me to understand right. To get the 3d vision working, i have to create a renderer that shutter to the 3d vision. The renderer (evr presenter) is the dshowhelper.dll, right?

-----

I just test the graph. The renderer is the evr.dll. So i have to create a special evr.dll?

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I found a way to get the the 3d vision working in mpc (maybe other stereoscopic outputs will work too). The Mainconcept MVC Blu-ray 3D/MVC: MainConcept comes with a renderer (stereoscope renderer) wich we can use in Graphedit or MPC. It activates the 3d Vision and i can see 3D.

ScRePt: can you give me your source code, please.

ScRePt

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2010
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Re: [Beta - Update 2011/04/30] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal!

You mean you can write an MP renderer wrapper for the Mainconcept renderer and inject it to the graph to be used when 3D mode is on? Can I have a demo of that?
    My conclusion was that it was just not possible without MP exposing some hook events when building the graph (ie MP core code needs to change)

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

im a beginner in programming, but maybe we can build a graph outside from mp (for 3d movies), until someone adds it to mp direct. Can you zip you sorce code for learning, please.

stefan2009

Portal Member
    June 4, 2009
    Re: AW: [Beta - Update 2011/04/30] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal!

So does this work met with mediaportal?

If i select a 3d movie, then i can put my glasses on and it will play 3d on my beamer or 3d lcd?

With nvidea 3d vision?

How can i set this up?

ScRePt

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2010
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    You would surely play 3d on 3d lcd. NVIDIA needs special renderer and is not working.
    Instructions are on the first postand throughout the whole thread: Install 3dtv.at, install plugin, play a 3d movie, press "3" button, choose movie 3d format, choose your 3dtv format, enjoy.

esas

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I recorded a side by side 3d broadcast, but I'm not able to bring up the 3d menu when watching recordings. It's working fine in Moving Pictures with mkv files.

simonselmer

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Hi
    I'm also new in this 3D. Right now I just play a side-by-side video file in MP just like a normal video file.
    Then on my samsung TV I select SBS 3D, and then I have 3D.

So I'm trying to find out what does this plugin give me? Can you plain that to me?
    Thanks in advance

I have one issue though with the 3D movies I download. Its like they are not playing 100% fluid. Its like the frequency goes a bit up and down.
    It's hard to explain. Any idea?

ScRePt

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2010
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    this plugin gives you the chance to view top/bottom videos in side by side if your tv does not support it or it is viewed better.
    Also, if you have parallax problems with the video, adjusting the parallax is easy as pressing left/right.

I believe the ffdshow subtitle plugin supports only sbs subtitles so if your movie is top/bottom, you can view without problems. (the only actual problem is that mp itself does not set the stereoscopic value of ffdshow automatically ...)

Finally, downloading movies is illegal as you know. if you do that, dont advertise it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom