[Beta - Update 2013/08/09] MP3D - Render 3D videos via MediaPortal! (1 Viewer)

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
Hehe, yes!
Stereo renderer is not a filter to add it in the post-processing list. It's the renderer.
And I do not have a clue how to add support to a new renderer. (Also I do not have the hardware to test)

Feel free to play around if you have the programming skills ..

bpr13

January 9, 2012
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi @ScRePt, are you planning on updating this plugin to 1.3.0?
Or is there anything else missing on my end since I upgraded?
Cause it used to work wonderful, but not anymore now...

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
@bpr13
sorry, I'm late. Yes, I do plan to upgrade it to 1.3. Since I haven't installed yet, can you describe what the problem is? Do you use Titan skin?

PeppeBytes

Portal Member
April 22, 2008
Rome
Home Country
Italy Italy
I have this issue with MP 1.3.0 and Titan skin.

2013-04-07_2337342.png

only the MP3D menu is ok, is possible to fix the MP OSD menu? see attached images for more details.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2013-04-07_2337342.png
    2013-04-07_2337342.png
    543 KB

ScRePt

Portal Pro
August 2, 2010
Athens
Home Country
Greece Greece
Yeah, those misalignments are the skin's "fault". If you try another skin, do you have this problem?
I remember I had this issue with Titan the first time it came out (before 1.3). I also had this problem with StreamedMP. My conclusion back then was that it's because the skin was using some hardcoded X,Y,Width,Height values. Other skins where fine ... so it was not mp3d.

The truth is I do not use a totally legit way of stereoscop-izing mp's menu! (there is no native support for this, so that skinners can follow documented guidelines)

So, my recomendation is this: If you can live with this "glitch", stick with Titan, it's a great skin! Otherwise, change skin or contact the skinners to assist.

Kaey

March 31, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi. Know I have a Problem.. I wan't tu ose the plugin, if I turn it on, the Video Playback Stop. If I try to start a Video, if the plugin is on, it will only mark as seen.

Overview:
MediaPortal 1.3.0 Final
MP3D 1.2.2.0
Stereoscopic Player 2.0.5

Kaey

March 31, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
okay, I've deinstall 2.0.5 and Install 1.8.0 but the self result
Edit 1
Version 1.7.8 don't work too..
Edit 2

Yes I have. The overlays do not work. I am planning a new release to remedy these issues by dropping custom overlays and hooking directly into MP in-video context menu.
EDIT: If you're always watching SBS videos in SBS TV, set SBS to default for both source and output format in the plugin settings. This is what I've done.

As for the 3dtv.at compatibility, I am seeking alternative filters since they refuse to cooperate. Anyone has any ideas/suggestions?

Maybe Bino3d? It's free an it looks like a open Source

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom