Bigger fonts (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

many people might complain about it so i repost an answer from frodo to the "bigger fonts" question, plain and simple:

edit the skin/mediacenter/fonts.xml
and just change the <height> of every font

thanks frodo

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
Hello @ajs, I would like to add an additional animation for the winner of the MP game Hexxagon in the file MyHexxagon.xml, as used...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom