Black Glass HD Skin 2.8.1 (1 Viewer)

biohazardxxx

Portal Pro
August 5, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Since MP 1.4 the on screen menu while wathing video does not work anymore. By this it is not possible anymore to switch on the sub title :(
MP_BlackGlass_SD_OSD_Error.png

Does any one have a clue which XML to edit?

Last edited:

Dainara

Portal Member
January 8, 2011
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
one Question,
does the Extra Package (Full Screen Mini TV Guide) work for "Black Glass HD Testing Version SVN" for MP 1.4?

Thx
ByeBye
Dainara

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    does the Extra Package (Full Screen Mini TV Guide) work for "Black Glass HD Testing Version SVN" for MP 1.4?

No, not compatible with MP 1.4. I still have to publish it.

Thanks
    Tgx

DuB

Portal Member
    January 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello TGX,
    I'm using your BlackGlass skin since 3 years (now with MePo 1.4.0 on XP) and really appreciate that!
    I've updated to your latest svn 1765 and see some warnings and errors, logs attached.
    Maybe this helps to go forward with this great skin.

Thanks
    Dub

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello TGX,
    I'm using your BlackGlass skin since 3 years (now with MePo 1.4.0 on XP) and really appreciate that!
    I've updated to your latest svn 1765 and see some warnings and errors, logs attached.
    Maybe this helps to go forward with this great skin.

i double checked and on my systems everything is ok. Maybe something got corrupted in your latest svn update. I would delete every file in your ":\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Black Glass HD\" folder and download the skin again through svn update.
    Let me know

Thanks
    Tgx

Edit: remember to clear your cache folder!

DuB

Portal Member
    January 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello TGX,
    thanks, I followed your suggestion and now no missing file error appears - seems to be a svn update issue (?).
    I did a short test using OnlineVideo plugin and saw a strange behavior:
    When try to scroll down the site list, the scrolling stops at the 8th entry (ZDF) and the cursor jumps to the top of the scroll list. The same appears when I try to scroll up from bottom of the list.
    At the log (nearly at the end) are warning which may related to this - not sure whether this is skin or plugin issue.

Thanks
    Dub

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello TGX,
    did a short test using OnlineVideo plugin and saw a strange behavior:
    When try to scroll down the site list, the scrolling stops at the 8th entry (ZDF) and the cursor jumps to the top of the scroll list. The same appears when I try to scroll up from bottom of the list.

My online videos plugin is working ok as aspected. However in the latest svn revision i fixed the missing 47016 item error for online videos. Please test it and let me know.

Tgx

DuB

Portal Member
    January 30, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks, (y)
    can test it tomorrow - currently the PC is under "critical customer test" (- my wife) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom