Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (2 Viewers)

efla

Portal Pro
September 6, 2007
In the meanwhile let's make a little poll... which other plugin should the skin support? Which plugin do you prefer?

For The Record
Southcast

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi!

As soon as i get home from my short holiday, i'm going to provide a photoshop file with the basichome screen, so that you can easily customize your own basichome screen buttons. Some photoshop knowledge will be required though.

In the meanwhile let's make a little poll... which other plugin should the skin support? Which plugin do you prefer?

Thanks and ciao ciao from Paris

Tgx

hi Tgx ! hoop you add a good holiday ....
    plugin to be add ... My Score Center ....

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...score-center-version-0-10-3-sep-2009-a-67687/

edit note : and need to put a new post in the end ,so we will note of a new update ...like today ..(allmost mist it)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'm waiting for the new file 1.1.3 to appear in the main Repository...

Bye Bye

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!

Returned from a short holiday, i've just uploaded a new version of the skin, 1.1.3

These are the changes:

• Added support for Shoutcast Directory Plugin.
    • Added BasicHome source so that you can customize your own basichome screen.
    • Minor fixes.

Hope you like it! :)

Ciao ciao

Tgx

dgsgc

Portal Member
    December 4, 2007
    OMG this is exactly the skin i have been waiting for, stunning.

There is just one thing missing from it for me.

When im in TV series i only really have TV shows i know so i dont need the info for each TV show. How easy would it be for you to make this as an option for the TV show selection view, eps and seasons are great as they are.

Let me know what you think. I am using it like this in an old MP 0.2.3 version with some old skin, but this is going to make me upgrade.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Request for plug-in support:

HTPCinfo, suggested earlier
    ArcsoftPlayer, this is easy since the xml looks the same for all skins

Bugreport:

I think the myonlinevideos needs a check, I have images and labels dropping out on the default listview. If I change the layout to thumbview... and cycle through the rest of them back to listview, everything looks normal again. Anyone else having this issue?

:D

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I think the myonlinevideos needs a check, I have images and labels dropping out on the default listview. If I change the layout to thumbview... and cycle through the rest of them back to listview, everything looks normal again. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, i've already noticed it. I think it depends on how the plugin handles the facadeviews. When you enter the first time in the plugin it does not show some elements of the skin. Then if you change the layout it does work. It does not depend on the skin because i use the same code with other plugins and with every other plugin it works right. I should try to show this problem to the author of the plugin...

:D

Tgx

jazzyb

Portal Member
    July 10, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Great Skin Tgx my favourite at the moment - Any chance My Music Videos plugin could be made to work with this skin or is it just me thats having problems with it?!

cheers

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom