Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (1 Viewer)

zunixnuz

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi!
In the meanwhile let's make a little poll... which other plugin should the skin support? Which plugin do you prefer?
Tgx

HTPC Info
MyWorldMap
FANatic Monitor
Shoutcast Directory
InfoService

...one more plugin support suggestion:
MyPrograms

Bugreport:
I thing there is a bug with navigation in the TV Menu but i am not sure if this is a problem with the skin...
i am not able to scroll down to "Teletext", last reachable entry is "Search" and then the cursor jumps to "Recorded TV"!?
Does anybody else have this problem?

Attachments

• BlackGlassTvMenue.jpg
    BlackGlassTvMenue.jpg
    53.1 KB

efla

Portal Pro
September 6, 2007
Hello, I just tested Shoutcast, but the Search & Favorites buttons are both greyed !

Also, it would be nice to have a Lyrics button added

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello, I just tested Shoutcast, but the Search & Favorites buttons are both greyed !
    Also, it would be nice to have a Lyrics button added

Hello efla!

Try this file, it should fix the problem! It will be included in the next release if it works right!

Thanks

Tgx

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Tgx

I tried to help with skin files for For the Record. I used your files and updated them according to For the Record's Blue3wide files. There's some small issues but I still hope it helps.

1. On the TV search window there's a label shown as #TV.Search.Channel. See screenshot.
    2. On the TV search window the Y position of #TV.Search.Title is 1005. I think this is outside the window and something like 170 looks better.
    3. TV Guide: long group names goes outside the container. See screenshot.
    4. I'm not sure why but I had to update TVMiniGuide.xml or else no channels was visible. No other For the Record skins needed this. They just added 4TR_*.xml files to not overwrite any of the original skin files but unfortunately this wasn't possible in this case. Perhaps you can help create a file that does work for both internal TV engine and For the Record (I have only tried this file with For the Record so it might already work for both).

Attachments

• Black Glass TV Search.jpg
      Black Glass TV Search.jpg
      131.8 KB
    • Black Glass TV Guide.jpg
      Black Glass TV Guide.jpg
      140.5 KB
    • 4TR Black Glass.zip
      30.6 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Bugreport:
    I thing there is a bug with navigation in the TV Menu but i am not sure if this is a problem with the skin...
    i am not able to scroll down to "Teletext", last reachable entry is "Search" and then the cursor jumps to "Recorded TV"!?
    Does anybody else have this problem?

I think i've found the issue. Try these files.

:D

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Tgx

I tried to help with skin files for For the Record. I used your files and updated them according to For the Record's Blue3wide files. There's some small issues but I still hope it helps.

Thanks for the files. I'll try them very soon when i'll start the development of the plugin skin.
    With regard to the issues, i think that all are fixable except n. 3 because fixing the width of the label does not work. You should rename your groups in a shorter form.

:D

Ciao

Tgx

Any chance My Music Videos plugin could be made to work with this skin or is it just me thats having problems with it?!

Not yet developed!
    My Music Videos added to the list!

Tgx

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    TGX: Could you please update the .psd-file so that users can create a splash.png that fits new button configuration, and also add an optional layer for the black mod background?

Thanks!
    Emph

efla

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2007
    Hello TGX, thanks for the Shoutcast fixes, it looks very nice now and run well.

I tried to help with skin files for For the Record.

Excellent Vuego, with your 4TR skinned file, and even if not yet 100% OK, I can now really make t "Black Glass" my permanent skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom