Black Glass Skin 1.5.1 (2 Viewers)

mat123

Portal Pro
February 28, 2009
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Hi, Tgx,

I really like the new layout in Moving Pictures and TV series, but would like to remove the blue overlay,
so that backdrops are more visible (like it was previously).

Can you please point me to the section in .xml, where I need to change that?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    but would like to remove the blue overlay,
    so that backdrops are more visible (like it was previously).

Can you please point me to the section in .xml, where I need to change that?

For those who want full visibility of fanart backdrops, just remove the multiple occurrences of the line "<colordiffuse>40ffffff</colordiffuse>" from "movingpictures.xml" and "TVSeries.xml" files.

However, i do not recommend doing this... there could be serious problems in reading screen text.

Bye

Tgx

mat123

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    I changed the value to <colordiffuse>60ffffff</colordiffuse>

So it's still "blueish" but more transparent and readable :)

:D

chalibali

Portal Member
    October 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    global search plugin

hi tgx,

thank you for supporting the global search plugin , i have one problem skins like monochrome have in the musicsection also de global search button in left menu. now i can only search in basic home. is it possible to implent this in the music menu.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Overlay on basic home

Is it possible to put the blue ,gray or any other colour overlay behind the main buttons instead? I'm no PS user and can probably figure it out in a couple of hours but it would be easier for everybody if you do it directly in the .psd.

I played around a bit and the overlay affects the colours of the buttons. I think it would be nicer if it didn't.

Edit: And I would love to see a dark red mod to go with the Samsung 8-series

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom