BleazleWide Skin V 6 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

montecristo

Portal Pro
May 29, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
if i cant find any on the internet i wil try to make them myself.
as for the resizing. i can't seem to find where i can adjust the size in the xml file.
can you tell me where exactly i can find them in the file?

montecristo

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
....i can't seem to find where i can adjust the size in the xml file.
can you tell me where exactly i can find them in the file?

Unfortunately I can't :rolleyes: I've just had a look myself and as you said there aren't any <width> or <height> tags there (I just assumed there would be - I'd never looked before) :confused:

I tried changing the size of the images that were being called - you can see these by running MP, looking at the weather, then closing it and opening the curWeather.xml file in the MP cache. The images being called are in the <id> tag as shown here:

<control>
<description>current wind label</description>
<type>label</type>
<id>26</id>

but unfortunately changing the size of the images doesn't do anything... mmm... let me know if you work it out - sorry I can't help you (maybe someone else can...)

Bleazle

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I would if I were you:
    1. close MP
    2. edit the "myweather.xml" file in c:/program files/team mediaportal/skin/bleazlewide
    3. replace/edit the corresponding .png or .jpg image
    3. delete the skin cache folder of bleazlewide like C:\Dokuments and settings\All Users\prorgamdata\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache\BleazleWide
    4. start MP

the change should apply. I did not test this, hope works.

montecristo

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    i tried that. and it doesn't seem to work.

here i am again :)

can someone tell me how i can change the setting for the enlargement of a selected cd or movie.
    you know, when you select a movie the cover blows a little up. i would like it to blow up a little more.
    but i don't know in wich xml and which setting it is.

montecristo

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    i tried that. and it doesn't seem to work.

here i am again :)

can someone tell me how i can change the setting for the enlargement of a selected cd or movie.
    you know, when you select a movie the cover blows a little up. i would like it to blow up a little more.
    but i don't know in wich xml and which setting it is.

Mate it sounds like you're heading down the skinning path - if you are make sure you've got a LOT of spare time...

With regard to resizing the weather icons you'd probably be better off making a new post in the forum - maybe someone will help you out there. With regard to blowing up the size of the move I'm not sure which view you're talking about but the files you need to edit are common.facade.video.xml and common.facade.video.Title.xml. Look for the following if you're talking about the thumbnail (icon) views

<zoomXPixels>30</zoomXPixels>
    <zoomYPixels>30</zoomYPixels>

or this if you're talking about the filmstrip view...

<thumbAnimation effect="zoom" start="100,100" end="130,130" time="200">focus</thumbAnimation>
    <thumbAnimation effect="zoom" start="130,130" end="100,100" time="200">unfocus</thumbAnimation>

Bleazle

Yannt

April 22, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Time format

Hi there, congrat on your skin, it is fantastic.

Is there anyway I can change the time format to display 24 hours instead of AM/PM and this accross all screens including the guide?

Thanks
    Yann

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi there, congrat on your skin, it is fantastic.

Is there anyway I can change the time format to display 24 hours instead of AM/PM and this accross all screens including the guide?

Not from within the skin settings, that would have to be set in the MP configuration and (as far as I can see) there's no way of changing that in MP. Have you tried changing your systems clock to a 24hr clock?

Bleazle

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    BleazleWide V7

I've just checked the Roadmap for MediaPortal 1.0.2 and it's saying 100% complete :) so I guess we'll be seeing it soon.

BleazleWide V7 is ready to go but I'll wait until MP 1.0.2 comes out so that the version number of the skin matches MP plus I want to see if any changes made between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 require any modifications to be made to the skin files:rolleyes:

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've just checked the Roadmap for MediaPortal 1.0.2 and it's saying 100% complete :) so I guess we'll be seeing it soon.

BleazleWide V7 is ready to go but I'll wait until MP 1.0.2 comes out so that the version number of the skin matches MP plus I want to see if any changes made between 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 require any modifications to be made to the skin files:rolleyes:
    Not quite, the installers is sitting at 85% (but only one item remaining) ... but hopefully soon :) Then I'll be able to upgrade everything, including the TV Server.

Roadmap - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Not quite, the installers is sitting at 85% (but only one item remaining) ... but hopefully soon :) Then I'll be able to upgrade everything, including the TV Server.

Roadmap - MediaPortal Bugtracker

What are you looking at? Looks like 100% done to me...

Attachments

• map.jpg
      map.jpg
      118.9 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom