BleazleWide V7.1.0 (1 Viewer)

yaron112

June 15, 2009
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hi,
I installed the new version it is great thanks.

I have a question regarding the video player options.
I'm using the built in player and while playing a video i have no way to stop the movie from the GUI.
When i'm pointing down with the mouse i'm getting the progress bar and a pause button only.
The only way to stop the video is to use the keyboard.
Also the video progress bar is not working.

Is there somthing I can do to add these features?

Thanks again.

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello together

very quiet here. good sign, all works perfectly it seems. I have one question: I wanna reactivate the plugin sysinfo. I cannot find it, i searched for 1 hour now. Bleazle V 6.1 (where sysinfo is included) i cant download anymore. Is anyone here that has sysinfo or Bleazle V 6.1?? Would be great. Perhaps i am blind, but dont find both! Happy weekend all!

Cress

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...very quiet here. good sign, all works perfectly it seems. I have one question: I wanna reactivate the plugin sysinfo. I cannot find it, i searched for 1 hour now. Bleazle V 6.1 ...

Yeah I'm enjoying the peace :) Here's the linke for Sysinfo: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/sysinfo-mp-dashboard-49715/

...Hope to see support for My Trailers and My Online Movies in the future....

I'll put them on my "to-do" list

...Or u take a screwdriver, take off the 128MB Card, open ur trashcan, put the 128MB pice into and close it. :D...

Which is what I did about a month ago - I've only got an old AGP slot and I'm planning on building a new HTPC soon :rolleyes: with HDTV + Blu-Ray capabilities so I didn't want to spend any money on this machine but a 512MB card only cost 90NZD and it's made a big difference in performance and picture quality - well worth it even if I only use if for a short time..

@yaron: Do you get the same results when using B3W? If you do then it's a MP problem or setting issue.

OK, let's let this thread go back to sleep now :D Hope you guys like the new Pics icons and big icons views as much as me and my family do.

Bleazle

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hoi Bleazle

Yes, we like it very much too. Looks great. Thanks for the link.

greetings from my girlfriend - you know what i mean :D :D :D

Cheers from rainy germany // Cress

thekiwi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...very quiet here. good sign, all works perfectly it seems. I have one question: I wanna reactivate the plugin sysinfo. I cannot find it, i searched for 1 hour now. Bleazle V 6.1 ...

Yeah I'm enjoying the peace :) Here's the linke for Sysinfo: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/sysinfo-mp-dashboard-49715/

...Hope to see support for My Trailers and My Online Movies in the future....

I'll put them on my "to-do" list

...Or u take a screwdriver, take off the 128MB Card, open ur trashcan, put the 128MB pice into and close it. :D...

Which is what I did about a month ago - I've only got an old AGP slot and I'm planning on building a new HTPC soon :rolleyes: with HDTV + Blu-Ray capabilities so I didn't want to spend any money on this machine but a 512MB card only cost 90NZD and it's made a big difference in performance and picture quality - well worth it even if I only use if for a short time..

@yaron: Do you get the same results when using B3W? If you do then it's a MP problem or setting issue.

OK, let's let this thread go back to sleep now :D Hope you guys like the new Pics icons and big icons views as much as me and my family do.

Bleazle

Must admit I haven't installed the latest version of the skin, as the thought of having a skin that has a requirement for a 256Mb video card wasn't what I expected of a skin. My personal opinion is that resources go towards the function of the HTTPC and the presentation layer shouldn't impact that. Plus using a MacMini doesnt have the option of adding an extra video card. Now Im grabbing bits of the latest version and adding them to the prior release.

Things like having a fancier loading screen were redundant as I see that "piece" for a few seconds if lucky every now and then.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ....Must admit I haven't installed the latest version of the skin, as the thought of having a skin that has a requirement for a 256Mb video card wasn't what I expected of a skin. My personal opinion is that resources go towards the function of the HTTPC and the presentation layer shouldn't impact that. Plus using a MacMini doesnt have the option of adding an extra video card. Now Im grabbing bits of the latest version and adding them to the prior release.

Things like having a fancier loading screen were redundant as I see that "piece" for a few seconds if lucky every now and then.

mmmm....You've got the wrong end of the stick here a bit..... If you install the latest version I think you'll find the cache size is still smaller than that of B3W's :) it only gets bigger if you add more fading hover images, which is the end users call. Also, the README includes instructions on how the cache size can be reduced to well below B3W's if required.

But the reason I said you've got the wrong end of the stick is because the whole skin will run fine on a 128MB card (I know because that's all I had until recently) EXCEPT for the new icon views, where it will struggle. My 128MB card could run it but there was about a second's delay when scrolling down which I didn't like. Easy solution if you're running a 128MB card - don't use the icon views :p

With regard to the splashscreen image, that file is only 16.1kb in size - that's around 1/8th of the size of the smallest Hover graphic that B3W uses, so it should have no effect on your cards ability to run the skin.

As far as what you expected of a skin, I can only speak for myself but I'd say most (if not all) skins available have been made because the people that put them together were/are after a certain kind of look on their own HTPC - that's definitely the case for me anyway. If that means that the skin ends up not being what others want or it can't be run on certain systems that's just the way it goes - the great thing about MP is that there are plenty of choices out there plus at the end of the day everyone has the option of jumping in and coming up with their own skin if they want to :) If BleazleWide turns into BleazleFat :eek: as for as low powered GPU's are concerned you might want to do a "lite" version....

Bleazle

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    toc toc toc .... anybody awake? still quiet here, still a good sign :D

wanna shortly disturb the silence. MPMaxdome-plugin (video on demand that runs only in germany) doesnt match fonts to our beloved Bleazleskin. I changed font-sizes in related xml`s.

German resident users just copy content of attached zip to Bleazle-Skin-Folder and MPMaxdome looks correct.

Cheers

Cress

Attachments

• MP Maxdome files for BleazleWide V7.1.0.zip
      30.7 KB

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :D Cress!

BTW Bleazle,

what about a sticky (red) thread in this forum to collect all those user contributed plugin .xmls?

That would make it much easier for users to find them...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom