Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Welcome back, Dave

Next year i MUST go to Thailand (i hate flying, cause of that i write "MUST") cause my father lives on Kosamui since 8 years and now it is time to visit him. Hope i will survive 15 hours in Airplane, even without cigarettes, i am nicotine-junkie :D.

To MP-stuff: I was curious about MP 1.1 cause i wanted to know if this stupid evr.dll-bug is gone now. Its gone and picture quality ist fantastic as never before.

I thought Bleazle 7.1 is not running under MP 1.1 cause of that i installed BlackGlass that is for MP 1.1 too. Running good, but there is only 1 Bleazle-skin and always i look to other skins i think "hmm, looks nice, but its not Belazle".

Today i tried Bleazle V 7.1 under MP 1.1 and it runs perfect. Didnt think its possible but it runs as silk! I am totally happy cause my beloved skin is running, MP 1.1 ALPHA runs without a problem, evr-bug is gone, picture quality is stunning.

Its very quiet in my job @moment (still holiday-time) i will fiddeling support of new fantastic plugin "HTPC-Info" for Bleazle. When its ready i will post it here.

Cheers // Cress

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, here is the xml for HTPCINFO that matches look of Bleazle much better. The plugin is top, it is a mix from sysinfo and fanatic-monitor. sysinfo is top too, but sometimes my MP freezes using sysinfo, cause of this i am glad that there is a new plugin that does this work - here you find it!

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...7/htpcinfo-plugin-mediaportal-v0-5-1-a-68791/

Problem is that htpcinfo.xml has much too small fonts when you installed it. Cause of this you can use the attached htpcinfo.xml - after installing htpcinfo (see pdf-file that comes with htpcinfo), just overwrite existing htpcinfo.xml in your Bleazle-folder with my htpcinfo.xml

Important hint: In original htpcinfo there are 2 sections more 1) Operating System 2) TV-Card ..... i removed both cause i needed the space for much bigger fonts and i think Operating System everybody knows what OS he has, so i think there is no need to be shown, like TV-Card and Signal Level and Signal Qualitiy. Everybody knows that the displayed signal quality and level are fantasy and its not a real value.

System Information and Sensor Information i use bigger fonts than Network and Machine, cause i think System and Sensor are the most important values, so ich coosed font 18 for a quick view of this values.

Now after a few hours fiddeling out correct xml-values i admire skinners more than ever - for me it was horror, but it made fun.

I dont think my htpcinfo.xml is perfect, but its much more readable than in original with its ants-fonts :D

After a shower (still shitty hot here) and a cold beer i will create correct grayscaled hover and the green bar.

@all: Please excuse my bad english, i have no better :D

Edit: Here is the greyscaled icon for htpcinfo. just kick file in Media folder of bleazle skin! @ the moment i am not able to get the greenbar. Will fiddle out today evening, did it like Dave told in another thread, but doesnt function. I try later

Attachments

• previewhtpcinfo.JPG
      previewhtpcinfo.JPG
      114.4 KB
    • hover_htpcinfo.png
      hover_htpcinfo.png
      51.4 KB
    • HTPCInfo.xml
      30.6 KB

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Cressari,

Thanks for the HTPCinfo.
    I Have tried to get the green button as well to no avail. :confused:
    I use 1360 x 768 so I moved things a bit and did a new top left image.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Welcome back, Dave

Next year i MUST go to Thailand (i hate flying, cause of that i write "MUST") cause my father lives on Kosamui since 8 years and now it is time to visit him. Hope i will survive 15 hours in Airplane, even without cigarettes, i am nicotine-junkie :D.

To MP-stuff: I was curious about MP 1.1 cause i wanted to know if this stupid evr.dll-bug is gone now. Its gone and picture quality ist fantastic as never before.

I thought Bleazle 7.1 is not running under MP 1.1 cause of that i installed BlackGlass that is for MP 1.1 too. Running good, but there is only 1 Bleazle-skin and always i look to other skins i think "hmm, looks nice, but its not Belazle".

Today i tried Bleazle V 7.1 under MP 1.1 and it runs perfect. Didnt think its possible but it runs as silk! I am totally happy cause my beloved skin is running, MP 1.1 ALPHA runs without a problem, evr-bug is gone, picture quality is stunning.

Its very quiet in my job @moment (still holiday-time) i will fiddeling support of new fantastic plugin "HTPC-Info" for Bleazle. When its ready i will post it here.

Cheers // Cress

Hey, it's great to be back :rolleyes: I think every German I met in Thailand was a smoker (I was surprised by that) so if they can make it there you (probably..) can too :D....

Re: MP 1.1 - I'm going to wait for at least RC1 before I get into tweaking things, I'm trying to avoid having to do multiple releases but glad to hear it's working for you as it is.

OK, here is the xml for HTPCINFO that matches look of Bleazle much better. The plugin is top, it is a mix from sysinfo and fanatic-monitor. sysinfo is top too, but sometimes my MP freezes using sysinfo, cause of this i am glad that there is a new plugin that does this work - here you find it!

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...7/htpcinfo-plugin-mediaportal-v0-5-1-a-68791/

Problem is that htpcinfo.xml has much too small fonts when you installed it. Cause of this you can use the attached htpcinfo.xml - after installing htpcinfo (see pdf-file that comes with htpcinfo), just overwrite existing htpcinfo.xml in your Bleazle-folder with my htpcinfo.xml

Important hint: In original htpcinfo there are 2 sections more 1) Operating System 2) TV-Card ..... i removed both cause i needed the space for much bigger fonts and i think Operating System everybody knows what OS he has, so i think there is no need to be shown, like TV-Card and Signal Level and Signal Qualitiy. Everybody knows that the displayed signal quality and level are fantasy and its not a real value.

System Information and Sensor Information i use bigger fonts than Network and Machine, cause i think System and Sensor are the most important values, so ich coosed font 18 for a quick view of this values.

Now after a few hours fiddeling out correct xml-values i admire skinners more than ever - for me it was horror, but it made fun.

I dont think my htpcinfo.xml is perfect, but its much more readable than in original with its ants-fonts :D

After a shower (still shitty hot here) and a cold beer i will create correct grayscaled hover and the green bar.

@all: Please excuse my bad english, i have no better :D

Edit: Here is the greyscaled icon for htpcinfo. just kick file in Media folder of bleazle skin! @ the moment i am not able to get the greenbar. Will fiddle out today evening, did it like Dave told in another thread, but doesnt function. I try later

I had a quick look at this plugin but it didn't really tell me anything I felt needed to know so I'm not running it. I've attached a slightly altered hover image - has a shadow and reflection.....

Cressari,

Thanks for the HTPCinfo.
    I Have tried to get the green button as well to no avail. :confused:
    I use 1360 x 768 so I moved things a bit and did a new top left image.

@ both of you guys - I can't get a green button to show either:( Maybe one of you could contact the maker of the plugin and ask how MediaPortal "calls it" (?) and then give that a go....

@ stdly
    - Good work with the title graphics (saves me doing it!:) ). Have you incorporated the slide/fade etc? If you have why not zip everything and post it here?: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/plugin-support-version-7-a-59166/

I've just added a zip file with the fading hover images here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/plugin-support-version-7-a-59166/

Bleazle

Attachments

• hover_htpcinfo.png
      hover_htpcinfo.png
      38.8 KB

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Germans smoke because they wont get any old-age-pension anymore, threatened by old-age-poorness, better have fun with smoking and die young :D

Tomorrow (Wednesday evening, Thursday morning in New Zealand) I contacted the author of the plugin, therefor i can create the green bar. I will post button_????????.xml here here and in plugin support - Thread.

Thanks for much better hover, i must do more with Photoshop, i am a typical technician without creativity :D and thanks for uploading zip.

Cheers // Cress

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @ stdly [/B]- Good work with the title graphics (saves me doing it!:) ). Have you incorporated the slide/fade etc? If you have why not zip everything and post it here?: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/plugin-support-version-7-a-59166/

I Have both images and have edited the xml file but get no animation of the images? Maybe you can take a look?

Thanks allot!

Steve

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mates, we have a riddle in da house :D
    Author of htpcinfo sent me PM. Name of plugin is HTPC Info, in Mediaportal.xml its called exactly so.
    button_HTPC Info.xml should do the job but it doesnt. Somehow strange.
    I have no Idea anymore. But for me it is not so serious to have the green bar in Plugin-Section.

Cheers // Cress

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Mates, we have a riddle in da house :D
    Author of htpcinfo sent me PM. Name of plugin is HTPC Info, in Mediaportal.xml its called exactly so.
    button_HTPC Info.xml should do the job but it doesnt. Somehow strange.
    I have no Idea anymore. But for me it is not so serious to have the green bar in Plugin-Section.

Cheers // Cress

Ya no biggy it is a cool plugin. System info is nice eye candy but not as useful and it locks up my system every once in a while.
    The text does change color when the htpc info button is selected?

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hoi stdly

youre right, sysinfo was cool, but often MP freezed complete when i was using sysinfo so i am glad that htpcinfo is out.
    Yes, color changes from light grey to white when button is selected, just no green bar. Dont know why but i think it is not serious important, i had contact with the author of htpc info, he has no idea too. plugins name is HTPC Info, so button_HTPC Info.xml should work but it doesnt.

Kind of voodoo? :D :D

Cheers // Cress

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom