Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey guys,

thanks for the feedback.

..Though i seem to be missing 4_TRTVGuide.xml ...

Which version of ForTheRecord are you using? As far as I can tell you should be fine with V1.3 (uses the MP TVGuide file) and V1.4, which is what I'm using.

Is the myLyrics-plugin also supported? If not, could it be done?

Is it supported by B3W? If it is try dropping the xml files for the plugin from the B3W into the BleazleWide directory (as per the instructions in the README) and see if it works. Someone else asked the same question for V6 and he got it sorted (from what I remember..)

HUUUCH ..... yes i changed to 101, not to 103, SORRY :D
    Michael, i hope you didnt injure you when falling from sofa :D

:D:D YEAH that's a big font!! :D:D

As you guys have picked up I missed changing the font in the TVGuide file (& the ForTheRecord files for FTR V1.3). Unfortunately I can't blame the testers for this :( things got a bit mixed up when we were testing the TVGuide and I forgot to update the fonts after I made the other change required. I've added the fixed files to the first post. NOTE: I know you guys chose font101 but I use font18 which is a little bit bigger.

Bleazle

keithwhite

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hi

I'm using 1.3.3.3 which seems to need the 4tr_tvguide.xml. I tried renaming your tvguide but that did not work as its not connecting to FTR correctly. The new mytvguide.xml works fine, thanks for that :).

Being picky with the MYtvguide.xml the TV on button is slightly to the left of the other buttons and there is a gap underneath.

Thanks for the great work this is a very good looking skin.

Keith

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ... Unfortunately I can't blame the testers for this :( ...

Ooohh, I feel so relieved :D:D
    ...and I first thought my eyes were getting weaker too rapidly :D

... I've added the fixed files to the first post. NOTE: I know you guys chose font101 but I use font18 which is a little bit bigger.

Yeah, that's even better. I prefer that font18, too. :)
    Thanks for the fix!

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...I'm using 1.3.3.3 which seems to need the 4tr_tvguide.xml. I tried renaming your tvguide but that did not work as its not connecting to FTR correctly. The new mytvguide.xml works fine, thanks for that :)...

All I did was fix the name of the font so it should've worked before too, but whatever, at least you've got FTR working now :)

..Being picky with the MYtvguide.xml the TV on button is slightly to the left of the other buttons and there is a gap underneath...

I think you're talking about the LiveTV screen? If you are I see what you mean - I'll sort it out for the MP 1.0.2 release... I don't know how that got past the 3 German "Beta" testers :rolleyes: :D :D

...Thanks for the great work...

No worries :)

keithwhite

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hi

Hmmm well finally got this all working correctly:D.

Looks like the issue was due to FTR 1.3.3.3 not working correctly with MP1.0.1. FTR released a bug fix that resolved their issue but is using part of the version 1.4 code to do it. Bleazlewide v7 is was calling for 4tr_tvguide.xml when called for. I found this in a folder called "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Customisation Options\ForTheRecord V1.4 Skin Files". Where this came from I don't know but it works.

It all looks beautiful now:D

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ...Hmmm well finally got this all working correctly:D. ...

That's the main thing! :)

...I found this in a folder called "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Customisation Options\ForTheRecord V1.4 Skin Files". Where this came from I don't know but it works...

Sounds like you've dropped the entire contents of the BleazleWide zip file into the skins directory? You only needed to drop the "BleazleWide V7" folder into that directory - maybe I need to be a bit clearer in the README (or maybe you need to read it?:mad: :D ).

I'm already using FTR 1.4 (beta) and I guess it'll be available soon so I figured I'd include those files with the current download. When you upgrade to FTR 1.4 just copy and paste all of the files over from the "Customisation Options\ForTheRecord V1.4 Skin Files" directory into the BleazleWide directory.

Bleazle

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hou Dave

I will test it on weekend. Several customer PCs died. Good for my money, very bad for my freetime :)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom