BleazleWide V7.1.0 (2 Viewers)

cerberus

Portal Pro
October 18, 2008
BW
Home Country
Germany Germany
Do you remeber me, now i got a 37" Sony LCD, no need for a 4:3 skin anymore.

I found some visual issues. How can I add a green button to myprogramms_alt (Anwendungen)? How can I fix the other issues?

Attachments

• greenbutton.jpg
    greenbutton.jpg
    20.8 KB
  • movie info.jpg
    movie info.jpg
    40.6 KB
  • radiovis.jpg
    radiovis.jpg
    34.9 KB
  • sysinfo.jpg
    sysinfo.jpg
    39.8 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Do you remeber me, now i got a 37" Sony LCD, no need for a 4:3 skin anymore.

Welcome back! yeah I remember you weren't happy that there wasn't going to be a 4:3 version of the skin done - I bet you're loving your new TV! :)

How can I add a green button to myprogramms_alt (Anwendungen)?

1. Take a look at the MediaPortal Config/Plugins and see what that Plugin is called there. Lets call it "XYZ_B" for example.

2. Make a copy of the button_videos.xml file in BleazleWide V7/Media directory (actually you can copy any of the button_XXX.xml files)

3. Rename the copied file to whatever your plugin is call in the config, so in this case it will be: button_XYZ_B.xml (this file has to be in the BleazleWide V7/Media directory )

4. Run MP - you should have a green bar there now.

This works 99% of the time - the only plugins I had problems with was Last.fm and Youtube.fm. but they're fixed now.

I don't use/know of every plugin out there so there aren't button files for them all. I meant to add these instructions to the README - I'll put them in with the next version.

Once you've got it sorted can you let me know what name you gave the button file and I'll add it to the next version. Same goes for anyone else out there that has to do the same thing...

Re: Your second screenshot.

I'll fix that for the next version - I don't use that screen very often so I didn't notice the problem until a few days after I uploaded V7 :oops:

Re: Radio screenshot

Once again I don't use that screen - I use ForTheRecord radio but it'll be easy to fix

Re: Sysinfo screenshot

Weird, I don't get that horizontal bar on my screen :mad: I'll try to see what's going on there...

The next version will be released when MP 1.0.2 is released so don't hold your breath, things are looking like they're stalled at the moment...

Bleazle

cerberus

Portal Pro
October 18, 2008
BW
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

thanks a lot for your help. By the way, I enjoy my new Sony very much, great TV. It was a bit difficult, but finally I found the file to fix, it is "button_my programs alt. 0.xml", screenshot 1. Additionally I localized the sysinfo and fixed it myself, screenshot 3.

By the way, which version of Hexagon do you use? I downloaded the last one and it does not work.

A new bug ouccured, but I think it does not appear to your skin: when playing music, the visualization is always on, although I turned off the option in the MP config. Any idea how this might be fixed?

Attachments

• greenbutton_succes.jpg
    greenbutton_succes.jpg
    25.7 KB
  • hexagon.jpg
    hexagon.jpg
    23 KB
  • sysinfo.jpg
    sysinfo.jpg
    44 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
..finally I found the file to fix, it is "button_my programs alt. 0.xml"...

Thanks for that.

which version of Hexagon do you use?

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/my-hexxagon-52771/

..when playing music, the visualization is always on, although I turned off the option in the MP config. Any idea how this might be fixed?

No idea, I've never used visualisations but I've just turned it on, ran MP, then turned it off and ran MP again and it's not showing up. Are you sure you've got "none" selected for "visualisations"? If you switch to Blue3Wide and still have the same problem you might need to post a bug (use a screenshot of the problem happening in B3W otherwise the first question you'll be asked is "is it the skin causing the problem?"). Hope you get that sorted because that visualisation overlay is ugly (imo)!

EDIT: If you post the hover image you're using for "Anwendungen" I'll put together a fading version of it just in case you (or anyone else) want it

cerberus

Portal Pro
October 18, 2008
BW
Home Country
Germany Germany
Great - thanks a lot.

---
wrong font
mytvguide.xml:
<control>
<type>label</type>
<description>Recorded TV Label</description>
<id>1</id>
<posX>818</posX>
<posY>75</posY>
<label>4</label>
<font>font103</font> <- was 104
<align>center</align>
<textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>

Attachments

• hover_my programs alt. 0.png
    hover_my programs alt. 0.png
    42.3 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

MrHaugland

Portal Member
July 25, 2008
Problems with the graphics

Hi

First thing first: fantastic work on the skin! Simply love it!

But...After upgrading to 1) MP 1.0.2 and 2)Bleazle V7 I am having problems with the graphics. As you can see from the pictures it is totally messed up. Is this a skin problem or a MP problem?

Any ideas anyone?

Edit: sorry about the on-screen keyboard :p My MS-keyboard didnt have the screen-print button :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom