BleazleWide V8.1.1.0 for MP 1.1.x (1 Viewer)

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: BleazleWide V8

The Wall behind my TV is in terracotta, my living room is mainly warm colored with some wood furniture. So i thought orange would be a nice match to the grey Bleazle backgrounds and would suit better to my room....

Thx for the blue items Steve :)

Merry christmas

Hey each to his own no offense meant. If you have and are any good with a paint program you can change the green images from Dave's skin to orange and you have your wish. I did a batch color change on some of the images to a sort of orange they might work for you?

No problem. I really like the blue better than green but again each to his own.

Steve

Mr.Wifi

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2008
    Düsseldorf
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

@ stdly

I will try it out asap, much thx for this ! :D

Honestly i have no skills with advanced paint programs , gimp or photoshop, never spend time with it yet. Perhaps i should start with it but clue where ;)

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

@ stdly

I will try it out asap, much thx for this ! :D

Honestly i have no skills with advanced paint programs , gimp or photoshop, never spend time with it yet. Perhaps i should start with it but clue where ;)

Sorry they where pretty bad I took a look after posting. I redid them they are a bit better. Give them a try if you want.

Neville

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

You Beauty Dave
    I love the new moving pictures plugin (1.01)with v8
    Defining the buttons is simple enough - even I can do it! But

Does anyone know the hyperlink for "DVD shortcut" in the plugins config . The family sometimes uses this to get one fired up (even though I have set to autoplay DVD's)

Thanks for any tips

Regards
    Neville

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

You Beauty Dave
    I love the new moving pictures plugin (1.01)with v8
    Defining the buttons is simple enough - even I can do it! But

Does anyone know the hyperlink for "DVD shortcut" in the plugins config . The family sometimes uses this to get one fired up (even though I have set to autoplay DVD's)

Thanks for any tips

Regards
    Neville

Yeah that MovingPictures plugin is great now, it's really "come of age" - skinning is the easy part, I don't know how those guys do what they do!

"3001" is the hyperlink for playing DVDs - I used the XFactor skin Menu Editor to find that out so I thought I'd better put a plug in for it here :)

Glad to hear that customising the buttons is easy too!

I'm turning the computer off now and won't be back for a few weeks so you'll all have to help each other out while I'm away. I've managed to fit 3 motocross bikes, my jet ski, my kiteboarding gear and 4 boogie boards on to the trailer so the kids are going to have a great time! Hopefully the wife has a good book to read :D

Bye for now....

Dave

Neville

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

thanks for the help
    I have just discovered the link numbers are all numbered under "key and sounds" in general settings menu of configuration program of MP.......if any one else needs them

Have a great break
    Neville

jensthereal

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2007
    Essen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: BleazleWide V8

hello very nice news but how can i activate the Extra Buttons Left Hand Side and Extra Buttons Right Hand Side ?

Thanks

Neville

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: BleazleWide V8

hello very nice news but how can i activate the Extra Buttons Left Hand Side and Extra Buttons Right Hand Side ?

Thanks

The buttons are already "active" Bleazle has put in "default" settings for these. Just use arrow button to highlight the bottom row of buttons/images and the menus will expand out from it.

If these do not suit you follow Dave's instructions to change them - this is easy and done in a few minutes.

regards

Neville

jensthereal

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2007
    Essen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: BleazleWide V8

The buttons are already "active" Bleazle has put in "default" settings for these. Just use arrow button to highlight the bottom row of buttons/images and the menus will expand out from it.

If these do not suit you follow Dave's instructions to change them - this is easy and done in a few minutes.

regards

Neville

Please can you upload a screenshot from the xml - > i dont know what I must do

sorry ....:sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom