BUG on RC4 TVServer (Hang) (1 Viewer)

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
I'm getting every few hours a Hang on TVServer RC4 (when tvServer is idle)

Moving back to build 20848(TVServer) fix the problem..

Log Attached

iosub

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
San Sebastian
HI..

Do you need anymore info? All day with Build 20848 and No problem. I have moveback to RC4 to test Again and same problem.. TVServer Hangs...

Iosu

Note, I have clean DB

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    After looking at the logs and SVN history I couldnt pin point any change that could cause the issue you are seeing. Could you try to narrow down the issue to some specific SVN number?

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    Ok, I have install Build 20940
    so I will test this changes:

Revision: 20849 Fixed mantis 0001774: XMLTV plugin fails to notice when files listed in tvguide.LST are changed
    Modified : /trunk/TvEngine3/TVLibrary/Plugins/XmlTvImport/XmlTvImporter.cs
    ======================
    Revision: 20881 fixing mantis 1487: If suspend it's triggered by remote on vista PSClient tells TV Server Power scheduler to wakeup after 1 min
    Modified : /trunk/TvEngine3/TVLibrary/Plugins/PowerScheduler/PowerScheduler.cs
    =========================
    Revision: 20895
    fixed the "hdhomerun fix" causing side effects for some hauppauge cards (graph create issues.)
    Modified : /trunk/TvEngine3/TVLibrary/TVLibrary/Implementations/DVB/Graphs/TvCardDvbBase.cs
    ================================

I made that decision because the rest of changes maybe more problematic like:

Revision: 20941 trying to fix 1826: TVService crashes when recording one of two overlapping schedules is finished.
    Modified : /trunk/TvEngine3/TVLibrary/TvService/CardManagement/CardAllocation/SimpleCardAllocation.cs

I will give you the results

Iosu

Note:
    My Computer with TVserver is always ON, so no powerschedule issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom