Bug Reports (3 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Please post bug reports here if they have not already been reported.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Missing images. Though the information for the episodes is there when I move the cursor to them.
    I have already tried to remove and reset all the TV series thumbs (I also cleared the entire db and did a full re-scan).
    Manually deleted all the thumbs and has TVSeries re-download them too...
    Stuck now!
    Help!!
    Please!!!
    :D

Attachments

• 09-50-19.png
      09-50-19.png
      2.1 MB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Some people :LOL::rolleyes:
    ... use a TopDown approach on solving issues indeed :p :D

Those definitely aren't your full logs ;)
    Only a single line in MediaPortal.log (seems a copy of the -Error.log)

Have you tried clearing your cache and starting again?
    What changes did you make to the skin when this 'broke'?

Also check your LatestMedia settings. Seem you have MvCentral & MyFilms checked, but plugins not installed (throws exceptions). And the 3 images you're missing are LatestSeries (which i don't see in the logs)

You should see something like this in your LatestMediaHandler.log:
    Code:
    04-Jul-2015 11:35:29  Info [LatestTVSeriesHandle]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest episode 1: The Walking Dead - Infected
    04-Jul-2015 11:35:29  Info [LatestTVSeriesHandle]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest episode 2: Extant - Change Scenario
    04-Jul-2015 11:35:29  Info [LatestTVSeriesHandle]: Updating Latest Media Info: Latest episode 3: Strike Back - Legacy: Episode 5
    Which results in:
    11-35-34.png

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I nuked the logs before testing - that way I get clean logs. The .zip contains the entire contents of the /log directory :)
    No MVCentral installed and I don't use myFilms at all, so I've unchecked them as you suggest - Thanks :)
    I tried deleting the cahce first - thought that might be the issue - no joy :(

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I nuked the logs before testing - that way I get clean logs.
    But i need a full MediaPortal.log to see what's going on from the start of MP... Not a single line ;)

But based on what i've seen, i suspect the issue to be with LatestMediaHandler.
    Make sure you get rid of those exceptions/errors in the log and see if you can get the latest media for all sections you use in there (might be worth to do a TV Series Manual Import)
    I've attached mine as an example.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    lol - Tarot cards/Crystal ball not working then ;)
    I'll have a play and see what pops up...
    It's still buggered..!

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Fixed!!
    I managed to open the DB for TVSeries and checked the file paths that were being looked at - it appears that somehow a folder called /fanart/original got deleted from my system.
    So I renamed the original DB - TVSeriesDatabase.OLD and created a whole shiny new one (for anyone reading this it's in /programdata/team-meadiportal/databases), by running TVseries config - import.
    Now things have downloaded, and I can see those pretty pictures again :)
    Thanks for the help guys :) Much appreciated!!

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi it's me again,

Trakt:
    1) Shouts views:
    Skärmavbild 2015-07-06 kl. 20.33.08.png

2) If in any seasons or episodes view of series using other layouts than list I cannot open the hidden menu without mouse.

OnlineVideos:
    1) Skip OSD:
    Skärmavbild 2015-07-06 kl. 18.11.44.png

2) Pause OSD only showing "PAUSE", no other information:
    Skärmavbild 2015-07-06 kl. 18.11.54.png

All video OSD (not sure about TV):
    Selecting Subtitle, Video or Audio setting in OSD the info icon disappears (plus the list of subtitles seams a little off to me):
    Skärmavbild 2015-07-07 kl. 21.48.37.png

Users who are viewing this thread