Bug Reports (2 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Are these trakt screens being enabled with updates to trakt because shouts screen was not available previously. I will have to check the other reports when i get back.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Are these trakt screens being enabled with updates to trakt because shouts screen was not available previously. I will have to check the other reports when i get back.
    You get to the shouts from the context menu of titles items (movies, series, seasons and episode). As I recall it has been available some time, maybe not that easy to find.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You get to the shouts from the context menu of titles items (movies, series, seasons and episode). As I recall it has been available some time, maybe not that easy to find.
    There are two Shouts (Comments) windows:
    • User Recent Shouts: Accessed from a users UserProfile GUI (Relevant XML is Trakt.RecentShouts.xml).
    • Shouts: Accessed from a media items (show,movie,season,episode) context menu (Relevant XML is Trakt.Shouts.xml).

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not a big thing. With the Topbar plugin disabled the blue "user spinner" is always present and spinning.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There is something strange about the tile names on the plugin tab. Clean skin installs on two machines (Uninstall Apollo, remove everything from skin folder, delete cache, install Apollo, redo skin settings). Theme/no theme doesn't matter

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2015-07-15 kl. 11.36.39.png
      Skärmavbild 2015-07-15 kl. 11.36.39.png
      1.2 MB
    • 11-33-31.png
      11-33-31.png
      1.8 MB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Have you updated MP ? can you post up your language_en.xml

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have you updated MP ? can you post up your language_en.xml
    No I'm on 1.11. It did work correctly with Apollo v1.0.0.3. I saw you posted a language_en.xml in the main thread. Trying with that version.

EDIT: I asume strings_en.xml ...

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    The 'remember where you came from' thing isn't working with me :(
    Go to other's > select 'Online videos' (or something), press back and you return to the TV series selection, not others

Users who are viewing this thread