C.All - enhancing LCD and themes (Official Thread) (1 Viewer)

cando

Portal Member
July 9, 2006
dvb logo

hi...

im using c.all and lcdstudio...

my question: how can i display the different dvb / tv logos on my display?????

with image i can only use a static picture, so it doesnt work and with the web image i cannot display an lokal picture.... so what can i do?

at the beginning of this discussion, xavier showed an image of his lcdstudio with an dvb logo.... how he made it?

cando

HdWagner

Portal Pro
June 4, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
:!: I uploaded C.All 2.0.2. Eventually it will appear here.

What's new?
Added a screen for Tetris.
Improved the manual.
Added enhanced error messages.
Changed the registry key needed for CallMonitor.dll from HKLM to HKCU.

Please read the manual! (C.All configuration -> Help -> Show Manual)

xavier

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2004
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: dvb logo

cando said:
    at the beginning of this discussion, xavier showed an image of his lcdstudio with an dvb logo.... how he made it?
    If you want to show a custom bitmap with LCDStudio, you need to create a "Custom Variable".

You can go on "Data View", and you make a right click on "C.All". Next, selects "Add Custom Variable" and it creates a new Custom Variable (obvious ! :wink: ).

I suggest the values "_play.current.thumb" for the field "Key" and "C.All\_play.current.thumb" for the field "Tree Location."

In the following window you need paste this code in the field "Script":

Code:
    string lstrPath = "thumbs\\tv\\logos\\";

if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "Rai Uno.gif")
      return "1";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "Rai Due.gif")
      return "2";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "Rai Tre.gif")
      return "3";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "Rete 4.gif")
      return "4";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "Canale 5.gif")
      return "5";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "Italia 1.gif")
      return "6";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "La7.gif")
      return "7";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "MTV.gif")
      return "8";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "SKY TG 24.gif")
      return "9";
    else if ((String)GetData("CAll.#play.current.thumb")  == lstrPath + "SKY Meteo24")
      return "10";
    else
      return "11";
    You can click the button "Test" to verify that the code works.

Next, you will need a GIF multiframe (also known as animated GIF) that contains, for every frame, the bitmap that desires.

TVLogos.JPG

To this point, it creates a new "Design" and you insert a new "Image." In the attributes of the specific image you set:

Code:
    Data item  _play.current.thumb
    FallOff    0 (zero)
    Max        the total number of frame that you have inserted
    Min        0
    If you analyze the content of my script you will see that in absence of information the frame visualized is the number 11. I have preferred to create a frame everything black, in such way that when I don't have information nothing is visualized.

You increase information you find her on the forum of LCDStudio, looking for "Custom Variable."

Warning: this mechanism is not perfect yet. :? I don't know if it depends from LCDStudio or from C.All, but after two or three changes of bit-map the connection interrupts him. I think that HDWagner is very more qualified than me to explain this. 8)

Regards,
    xavier.

xavier

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2004
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: Usage with Girder

HdWagner said:
    Hey, you guys just won the world cup! Congratulations!

After twenty-four years, it was now... 8)

HdWagner said:
    I can certainly send s.th. in pld2 - but what?

Because with Girder I can also use in MediaPortal "not Microsoft" remote controls" (the standard remote control of my TV in various room of my house).

Give me the time to study your documentation and then I write again you.

Regards,
    xavier.

cando

Portal Member
    July 9, 2006
    DVB Logo

Hi xavier...

Thank you very much for your tutorial...

When i am back home, i will test it...

Good work and again: Thanks....!!!

Cando

archimede

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    @HdWagner:
    @Dazzlercee:
    thanks a lot for your help... it seems to work very well! :D

Only one question: this communication between the plugin and Smartie which impact can have on the performaces?
    I don´t know why, but since the installation of this plugin, the HD is blinking regurarly! Any idea?

HdWagner

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    archimede said:
    Only one question: this communication between the plugin and Smartie which impact can have on the performaces?
    On my PC it's less than 1% CPU power. (My Smartie refresh interval is set to 150ms)
    archimede said:
    I don´t know why, but since the installation of this plugin, the HD is blinking regurarly! Any idea?
    Either there are two Smartie screens competing and replacing each other.

Or there are two C.Mee screens competing and replacing each other. If you enable the debug client in C.Mee, you can see which screens exist and wich ones are trying to be on top of the screen stack.

Dazzlercee

Portal Member
    June 27, 2006
    Anyone know how to get Smartie to put a blank screen on the VFD when shutting down the PC. I haven't really looked into it yet, just asking incase anyone already knows.

Thanks.

Schmidti

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2004
    Germany
    Hi together,
    i have a question to the so called "GUIProperty".If I understand it right that`s the variable/data Mediaportal and Plugins publish to other aplications.
    I´ve never heared about GUIProperty before. Is there a list of all GUIProperty avalable in the different Menus / Plugins? Something like that:

General
    #date
    #time

TV
    #play.current.thumb
    #selectedthumb

MediaMenu
    #currentmodule
    #selecteditem

Menu
    #currentmodule
    #highlightedbutton

Music
    #play.current.album
    #play.current.artist
    #play.current.track
    #play.current.title
    #currentplaytime
    #duration
    #play.current.album-cover
    #music.time.total
    #music.time.elapsed

Tetris
    #tetris_level
    #tetris_score
    #tetris_lines
    #tetris_highscore

or is there another way to find out what is available as GUIProperty.
    Perhaps it`s a stupid question but perhaps others have the same :oops:

paulchen

Portal Member
    July 21, 2006
    hi,

i am trieing to get such a cool message on my display like the one from the first page of this thread. :?: :?: :?:
    what i need: switching to mytv and the display shows you station-icon, what is playing and what is coming next.

i konw that there is also a how-to in this threat, but i am off in the second line (data view, right-click on c.all...???). :?:

has anyone a little pice of script for me, that shows me how it should work. :p

(i guess you don't need this information: i am using lcdhype and an 128x64 glcd)

please... help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom