C.All - enhancing LCD and themes (Official Thread) (2 Viewers)

mameo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 8, 2006
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    I'm using LCD Smartie 5.4.B3 and iMon vfd display. I configure c.all to send all properties to lcdsmartie. In lcdsmartie I write $dll(MPSmartie.dll,1,#tv.view.channel,0) but the display show an empty line. All other screen are ok.
    Why I am not able to show current channel?

HdWagner

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any way to send special characters like finnish ä and ö letters to LCD. I try with and without map but at LCD there seems some strange marks :)
    If I add ä letter to LCD Smartie itself it shows it correctly at LCD.

I'm using LCD Smartie 5.3.2 and Matrix Orbital (2x20).
    In theory it works like this: You map from code 228 (='ä') to the code which makes your LCD show tha character 'ä'. The needed code is probably not 228 - you have to look up the code in your LCD manual or somewhere on the net.

HdWagner

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I'm using LCD Smartie 5.4.B3 and iMon vfd display. I configure c.all to send all properties to lcdsmartie. In lcdsmartie I write $dll(MPSmartie.dll,1,#tv.view.channel,0) but the display show an empty line. All other screen are ok.
    Probably because the current channel isn't updated in #tv.view.channel? Or you have a typo? I guess you have to ask in the TV plugin thread, sorry.

HdWagner

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    lcdstudio runs at sturtup but it isn't loading c.all so my display only shows 4 rows with "[data]". To get it work i have to start mediaportal and close it. Then i have to open lcdstudio options, uncheck "load c.all at startup" an recheck the option. Now it works. Is there any way to make it a little easier?

Thanks, starmind.
    Strange ... anyone else with this problem?

mameo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 8, 2006
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    Probably because the current channel isn't updated in #tv.view.channel? Or you have a typo? I guess you have to ask in the TV plugin thread, sorry.

I have "repaired" tv channel group in mediaportal setup and now tv channels are correctly displayed.
    Thanks
    Mameo.

archimede

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Hi,

I am using this nice and usefull plugin with LCD Smartie 5.4 RC2 and my VDF HD44780 (2x16) and it works quite fine.
    I have set up the two first lines to send out the default configured screens.

I'd like to add screens also for My Movies and My TV, but which actions/functions can be used to enable/disable these screens?

I have tried with tv.view.channel and tv.view.percentage for My TV and it is working when swichting to TV, but when switching back to main, the TV screen remains active!
    It seems that those properties are not disposed :(

Has someone already set up several screens with C.All?
    Thank you for helping.

Vic

darksoul666

Portal Member
    December 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hi!!! i have a problem i use c.all with LCDHype... every thing works on lcdhype it sends all info to my display when i try difrent scripts but it dosent work with c.all it wont sent anything its completly blank...ive also tried c.mee i think the name was with meedio but its the same there ist blank... any idea what im doing wrong ive followed the txt file included

Red Centre

Portal Member
    October 21, 2004
    Sydney
    Just wondering what has happened to this plugin - doesn't seem to be in the downloads section anymore - has it been moved, or is it in the main program now?

HdWagner

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi!!! i have a problem i use c.all with LCDHype... every thing works on lcdhype it sends all info to my display when i try difrent scripts but it dosent work with c.all it wont sent anything its completly blank...ive also tried c.mee i think the name was with meedio but its the same there ist blank... any idea what im doing wrong ive followed the txt file included

Hi darksoul666,

first some question:
    Is C.All listed in LCDHype list of plugins?
    Is "LCDC, LCDInfo, LCDHype, ..." enabled in C.All-Config->Clients?
    Do you have lines like "%UsePlugin('MPLCDHype\MPLCDHype.dll', 'Line1')" in your LCDHype script?
    If you enable "Debug Window" in C.All-Config->Clients, have the listed keys valuas while running MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom