Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (6 Viewers)

5Hundred

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Has anyone been getting CONFIDENTIAL in some of TV2's EPG......?

Yep - 8:30~10:30 tonight was CONFIDENTIAL and so is 7:30~9:30pm on Friday. Just another EPG issue for me at the moment.. I'll check with a mate who has Freeview tomorrow to see if it's showing CONFIDENTIAL on Friday night on his EPG

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Anyone able to assist me in getting my HVR-2200 card working properly?

It works great for freeview but I can never seem to get it to work for analog, trying to get prime.

If someone could post screenshots on how they have theirs setup? I've done the whole hybrid group thing but maybe I have it wrong. Scanning just never finds anything.... Maybe a screenshot of what settings you use when scanning?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

fraseyboy

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    Gah. Analog on the HVR-2200 worked fine in RC2 as far as I remember... But now it throws up BSODS when I try to scan for analog channels in RC3? WHAT HAPPEN?

huckster2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Has anyone been getting CONFIDENTIAL in some of TV2's EPG......?

Yep - 8:30~10:30 tonight was CONFIDENTIAL and so is 7:30~9:30pm on Friday. Just another EPG issue for me at the moment.. I'll check with a mate who has Freeview tomorrow to see if it's showing CONFIDENTIAL on Friday night on his EPG

Seems to be TV2 movies. :mad:

eXDee

Portal Pro
    February 20, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Gah. Analog on the HVR-2200 worked fine in RC2 as far as I remember... But now it throws up BSODS when I try to scan for analog channels in RC3? WHAT HAPPEN?

I now get "No video/audio detected" when attempting to tune the svideo input on mine.

littlematt

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Anyone able to assist me in getting my HVR-2200 card working properly?

It works great for freeview but I can never seem to get it to work for analog, trying to get prime.

If someone could post screenshots on how they have theirs setup? I've done the whole hybrid group thing but maybe I have it wrong. Scanning just never finds anything.... Maybe a screenshot of what settings you use when scanning?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Yep you have to add the channels manually instead of scanning. Well I did. Use the frequencies from Lincrad Aerials site. Once you have got them in mannually, go to mappings and map the analog channels to the analog tuners on your card. I never bother with hybrid groups seems to work fine. Well mostly fine. Sometimes I need to go back to the home screen and push stop before tuning to or from an analog channel. Good luck.

littlematt

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Silly question?

Well I always say theres no such thing as a silly question but... I cant for the life of me figure out how to rip a CD! Im running RC3. I can see al the relevant settings under music import, but ha ha I cant find any rip, copy, import or whatever buttons. If this happens automatically, Im not seeing my files in the DB?

<sheepish grin>

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom