Calling all MP New Zealanders (Both of you!!) (4 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Full Mediaportal installation comes with all the codecs needed (MPV,MPA,AAC) with the exception of h264
    For h264 TV you should use CoreAVC or PDVD (Avoid latest build of PDVD as it removes 3rd party access to the codec)

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Comskip

anyone here got comskip to work with dvb-t freeview recordings? ... prob has been discussed in this forum but tried to do multiple searches but nothing came up ... and alot of pages to go through : (

mdsflyer

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2005
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Doesnt work with DVB-T very well at all, comskip cannot work with our DVB-T Audio, works fine with DVB-S, this is explained on the comskip forums if you look there.

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2007
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Its a good thing I asked before I donated wether or not it works well with our dvb-t.

As it happens apparently it works flawlessly. So I found the cash and downloaded it. I cannot get it to work one little bit.

Apparently im not alone.

Nato

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2006
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Its a good thing I asked before I donated wether or not it works well with our dvb-t.

As it happens apparently it works flawlessly. So I found the cash and downloaded it. I cannot get it to work one little bit.

Apparently im not alone.

Post any outcomes here whether it works with dvb-t or if anyone has had it working

ireshine

Portal Member
    November 18, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I read through some local forums about comskip for FreeviewHD working with the donation version only.

But they are complaining that the processing time is way to long. A hour show is taking 3 hours to remove the ads.

Reg

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2008
    Christchurch
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I get a bit lost in these forums, but did anyone ever sort out the problem where TV3 sound is way way out of sinc with the picture? Currently I can only do TV3 in analog. TV3 plus one works fine in digital.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    if TV3+1 works and TV3 doesn't then your system is probably struggling with 1080i (assuming you are using AAC for both, if using AC3 then that is a difference btwn the channels too ie. TV3 = AC3 or AAC, TV3+1 = AAC only)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom