Can I create a filter for my Blu Ray rips? (1 Viewer)

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello,

I'm starting to play around with the filter editor of moving pictures. How would I create a filter for movies that are ripped from bluray sources?

Thanks

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First of all we need more input from you.
    • Are these HD rips?
    • Are the rips in the same folder with other files?
    • What differs your rips with the other files?

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    For me, I put specs in the filename
    eg. "Zombeavers (2014) [1080p] [tt2784512].mkv"

You could add [Bluray] in the filename, then filter all movies that contain "[Bluray]" in the filename

nzdreamer55

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2010
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks for the help. I use filebot to rename my stuff. I use the source [source] binding to help determine the type of file it came from. These will all be rips of some sort. Filebot does not always know what the source and Bluray isn't always the same (BD, B-ray, Bluray, BluRay, etc.). They are all in a folder with the title of the movie. If I did have something like [Bluray] in the file name, how would I create a filter? Or is there a better work around?

Thanks for the replies.

Collective

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In the filter editor, select match to 'any'
    Add new rule
    select 'Original file name' 'contains' '[bluray]'

create a rule for each variation

Oh, if they are all in the same dir, then set rule to:
    'Full path' 'contains' '\Bluray' (or whatever your dir name is)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can be done a lot easier:
    Create a filter with 'Video Format' and set that to be 'equals Bluray'
    upload_2015-8-29_12-0-53.png

** EDIT **
    Missed the 'Ripped' part in your question, so not 100% sure if this works (i have full blu-ray movies, and for that the above works). But worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library, but it's long work for me, and to be honest i doesn't have motivation. if finally worked for you , i'm glad. personnaly, i know on BD drive i have, was a mess to work because of the BD disc driver was not...
    Hello, thank you for you logs, but bd log is empty ( except 2 lines ) maybe one stuff will be to update the libbluray library...
    I'm trying to play the Blu-ray Doctor Who - Flux and both disk 1 and disk 2 simply freeze MePo 1.30. I waited about 4- minutes...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom