Can we all have a copy of the "i'm a fan" graphic? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Can we all have a copy of the "I'm a fan of mediaportal" graphic??

i.e.
mpbanner_88x31.gif

Would be great promotion for us to use it on other websites and forums!!
:D

A

Anonymous

ATM, linking to the original graphic or the others as posted on the forum will probably work, until we find a site to continue hosting elsewhere...

A

Anonymous

jadz said:
When I originally suggested the idea
And a damn fin idea it was :)

Anyway, I will not be removing the images. If you like to include the image just use http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/banners/mpbanner_88x31.gif

I will stay there... but agreed, we need to add a section on the website for stuff like this.

I am sure that Aurora13 will post a message soon telling us where he has posted it on the server... *hint* *hint*

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
And if you use the comskip plugin, the file is locked during the process of comm removal. ;)
I'm about to do a Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade on a disk that has 2 partitions. The second partition holds all the recorded tv files so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom