Can we all have a copy of the "i'm a fan" graphic? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Can we all have a copy of the "I'm a fan of mediaportal" graphic??

i.e.
mpbanner_88x31.gif

Would be great promotion for us to use it on other websites and forums!!
:D

A

Anonymous

ATM, linking to the original graphic or the others as posted on the forum will probably work, until we find a site to continue hosting elsewhere...

A

Anonymous

jadz said:
When I originally suggested the idea
And a damn fin idea it was :)

Anyway, I will not be removing the images. If you like to include the image just use http://hem.bredband.net/b244633/banners/mpbanner_88x31.gif

I will stay there... but agreed, we need to add a section on the website for stuff like this.

I am sure that Aurora13 will post a message soon telling us where he has posted it on the server... *hint* *hint*

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just tried it now and that appears to be working. (Networks. I hate networks.) Thanks.
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just...
I have an existing HTPC that I've been using for years. I'm replacing it with a new machine and I'm trying to get it configured...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom