Cannot Access Live TV (1 Viewer)

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
April 28, 2017
McKinney,TX
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is the same setup as far as drivers and MP2 and I was getting all of my local TV channels. The only difference now is that I have a tuning adapter(the cable from the wall is going into the tuning adapter CABLE IN and there is another coax cable coming out from the tuning adapter cable out into the Ceton InfiniTV4 PCIE with the cable card and there is a usb cable connected from the back of the tuning adapter into the back of the PC?? I only did this because I cannot get AMC, Destination America and MTV because Spectrum as Switch Digital Video

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This is a completely different hardware setup.

The USB connection needs some software control. At this moment I have no idea how this needs to be set up. Is there maybe somebody else around who is using similar hardware in connection with MediaPortal?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    According to some threads about cable TV, a patch is required to use your card in connection with a Ceton:

CableCARD tuner support for MediaPortal 1

I am out of ideas. Somebody with a better understanding of TVServer might provide more info about using your Ceton InfiniTV PCIe.

@morpheus_xx , would you be able to shed more light?

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    Well Windows 10 automatically downloads the drivers for the Motorola MTR 700 tuning adapter so no additional software is needed. But other than that I have been posting here in this thread and I don't think no one else has this setup because no one else is responding. Maybe I just need to remove the tuning adapter so that I can at least get my local TV channels :(
    Cause right now I can't do anything because the it is saying all cable cards busy. But before even with this tuning adapter connected I was still able to my local TV channels?

RunningPanther

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2017
    McKinney,TX
    Home Country
    I am in the manual control and it looks like of curse I do this for each tuner. Is this the correct folder??

Attachments

• Destination Folder.PNG
      Destination Folder.PNG
      85.8 KB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i haven't read the guide. It applies to MP1 but the TVServer software core of the two versions is essentially the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom