(Closed) MediaPortal iViewer - Now Available in the App Store (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I am still running in all sorts of problems here. Mainly these are disconnects to MPExtended and/or WifiRemote or they are shown as Inactive in MPiV. Attached are all MPExtended logs (old logs in there so maybe look at the last lines beginning around 17.00 o'clock). MPiV logs show mainly "Error callback MAS" and "MPiV.RPC Error Reply", but its connected to TV-server.

Any idea?

Attachments

• MPExtended.zip
      240.2 KB

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What you can try is to disable all activities (movies, series, epg) in MPiV settings and only activate on at the time and see if that still work. Restart MPExt before. Start with only movies active. Joost earlier had a problems with pictures where mpext failed after init pictures.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Arturas seems to have all working when disabling pictures activity only. So please try to disable pictures in MPiV first.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    And he also got it working with only disabling latest pictures.

Buell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    It works wonderful with two clients, many thanks
    I don't use moving pictures or other plugins, it would be great if I could use mediabrowser plugin for movies and series.
    Is it possible?

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Pictures in MPExt is not as tested as the other media types. MPiV is the first client that uses them. I think Oxan turned off some features for pictures on network drives since they didn't work correctly. Arturas, can you try to add a few pictures in a folder on a local drive and point that out in picture plugin in MPExtended configurator. Then activate latest pictures in MPiV and see if it works then.

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    My pictures are on the same pc as mp.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    One can only use the movie and serie plugins that has support in MPExt. For movies Moving pictures, My Videos or My Films. For series it's only MP-TV Series.[DOUBLEPOST=1402769362][/DOUBLEPOST]Arturas, have you pointed out one of these folders in the MPExt. configurator in picture plugin setting?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom