comskip on the client? (1 Viewer)

bc0508

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 16, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I dont have the tv server setup and I have some .wtv files that I have imported in to my tv series. I have the check mark to skip commericals with comskip data.

How can i get the comskip data for MP client to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS, M2TS, DAT, MPG, MPEG, DIV, DIVX, VOB, ISO, TRP I use the following simple format for container ISO (ISO's are full copies of DVD with all warnings, info, even encription intact) TV Series Name 00x00-00...
    Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS...
    My Tv Series are in the Format. TV Series Name 00x00 Episode Name The First 00 is the Series Number The Second 00 is the Episode...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom