cosmicmyth server offline (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

cosmicmyth server is offline atm due legal issues regarding DELL's graphics.
it'll be back online tomorrow after i'm done with updating cosmicmyth skin to a more legal and cleaner status :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom