cosmicmyth skin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

does anyone think its worth i spend time updating cosmicmyth skin?
please let me know if u miss it :D

waeberd

Portal Pro
August 16, 2004
Fribourg (CH)
cool & refreshing!!

(And you have the "LAST SESSION" CD by Sting with GIL EVANS live in Perugia. You cannot be a bad guy!! :lol: )

Cheers,

Daniel (a POLICE-FAN who LOVED the blue turtle band!)

A

Anonymous

well, this was one of the first skins for mp, but i haven't much time to work on it anymore... as u can see latest update on website is from may ; :? i need to refresh my knowledge of skinning first maybe :p

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    dude, where are you these days?
    you did not jump on some other htpc bandwagon did you????

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    clant spleak properly tlounge on florr.

Please keep up the good work!

DMAN.

A

Anonymous

Absolutely keep it up. The more skins the better, and this is a good one!

A

Anonymous

mario, no, i didnt switch to another soft, don't worry. i was just busy training in mma 8) no much time between this and my job...

ok, i tried a bit yesterday and skin doesnt work at all. seems that something has changed on home.xml. i updated references.xml but... nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    Not sure if this is the correct section to post but is there any advantage in updating a Win 7 system to Win 10 I have run Win 7...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom