Cover saving (1 Viewer)

Tsurany

Portal Member
August 8, 2007
Hi,

Is there any way to save the cover that is found into the folder of the movie? So I have a backup of the cover saved?

Greetz

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

Is there any way to save the cover that is found into the folder of the movie? So I have a backup of the cover saved?

Greetz

Covers and fanart are located at

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures

Just copy the folder and paste somewhere.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just to add to what Ryan has said, copy the folder he linked to an alternate location and later if you rebuild your database and want to restore, just copy the folder back. The plug-in scans the local folder for existing media before rechecking online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
    Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
    I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom