Crashes on MediaPortal startup (1 Viewer)

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.3. I installed MayaHD 1.2.0.0. It installs fine. But as soon as I startup MediaPortal it crashes.

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Finally got it working. I did a fresh install of MediaPortal. Installed MayaHD first then Avalon and now it works. If I install Avalon first it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
It is not obvious why the problems started in the first place, but my guess would be that it was a Windows 10 update of some sort. I think that my "total reset" procedure described in a previous post would give you the best chance of getting a working system again. I note that you have uninstalled all of the other releases of MP (and...
It is not obvious why the problems started in the first place, but my guess would be that it was a Windows 10 update of some sort...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom