Crashes on MediaPortal startup (1 Viewer)

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.3. I installed MayaHD 1.2.0.0. It installs fine. But as soon as I startup MediaPortal it crashes.

gonzo90017

Portal Pro
September 3, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Finally got it working. I did a fresh install of MediaPortal. Installed MayaHD first then Avalon and now it works. If I install Avalon first it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Please: switch Log verbosity of both MediaPortal and TVServer to Debug level post recorded sample of the channel by TVServer(to test the playback in our enviroment for possible issues) I see you are using MadVR renderer: try to switch to EVR
Please: switch Log verbosity of both MediaPortal and TVServer to Debug level post recorded sample of the channel by TVServer(to...
ITV 1 crashes MP. Either nuking it entirely or the pictures disappears and it just shows a green screen, the sound keeps going...
Replies
Views
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual things TVGuide shows no data available in MP2 and after running TVSetup and telling WebEPG to grab now I am presented with the attached error screen - TvSetup then crashes out. I have run a repair on...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
hi team, this error seemed to literally start overnight - not as a result of any windows update or related. tried all the usual...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
Replies
Views
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom